tkto;611098 said:
Oh perfect! That means I just gripped wrong, and pinched a nerve right? Just use better form?

It will happen by accident sometimes just because we do not know exactly the position the ligaments are in. I suggest always starting out easy and progressively work up to full intensity, this works as a warm up and will help prevent these small issues.

8incyclops;611586 said:
Simple rest

Yup, and rest if you are still in pain. Start again when you feel up to it but as I said, be progressive in intensity...there is no rush.

Hi,
this is my first time posting a message.I have a problem and I am really hoping someone can help.I have been doing Penis Enlargement for almost 2 weeks,and 5 days ago while I was stretching I felt a sharp pain in my pubic area (left side).It was a burning pain,and I can best describe it as similar to if you pulled really hard on your pubic hair.
I was pulling pretty hard to the right (with my penis at about an 8 o'clock position) when it happened.
The pain has been there ever since,even while I am just sitting or walking I can feel like an annoying tight pain in the left pubic (fat pad) area.
Also there is now a cord-like thing going up the upper left side of my penis.It is small and thin,and it feels hard (sort of like a very small plastic needle).
It extends from the pubic area and gets a little bit smaller as it reaches the glans.
I can't see anything but I can feel it when I touch the area.
I have been going crazy trying to figure out what it is.
Just a few minutes ago,I pushed and felt around my penis and it seems there is also the same cord-like thing at the top and on the right side as well,but difficult to feel and these feel soft.
The left side is really hard and tight (and hurts).
I also notice a bit of a curve in my erection now (points a bit to left from about mid-shaft).
I am really scared here.
I have been looking around different sites on the internet and reading a lot of stuff about torn ligaments,damaged pubic tissue,a thing called sclerosing lymphangitis,etc..and I am almost sick with worry here today.
I haven't done any stretching since early yesterday morning,and I still have this pain.
It's not excruciating pain,but sort of the same burning,itching,stabbing feeling you get after you accidently pull out hair.
Feeling pain at the left pubic area (even sort of inside the fat pad),and I can also feel it a little bit right where the penis joins this area.
I figured it was just something that would go away in a day or so,but i'm at the 5 day mark now and it's really frightening.
If anyone can offer any info or similar experiences it would be MUCH appreciated!
My sincere apologies for the long-winded post,thanks a miilion in advance for any help or information,
Sincerely,
John

Where you at brother? I hope you are safe wherever you are and that you haven't given up on PE? This thing called PE works like magic. I'm gaining massively.

Back
Top Bottom