4 new Picks Just messing around!

S

stillwantmore

|
"4 new Picks Just messing around!"
Good pics man. You should do some comparison pics. Like next to a CD case, coke can, Edge Gel shaving cream can...etc.

|
Those side angle pics are brilliant. really show off your length . man that looks good. i really want some length gains now. inspiration. thanx supra.

Super

Super Moderator
|
Originally posted by German Stallion
Hey Supra, Awesome penis pics. That last one, # 4 sure shows you off! Are you 8 inches? Good for you. Keep it up! 10 inches coming soon for you! GS
I am 8 inches looks at my measured pics at the top of the page in the pic forum.

|
Very impressive, my friend. Keep up the great work...and if you could, tell the girth fairy to come visit me. I've been a good boy and could really stand another .5" of girth.

|
you're massive!
realy shows your length and girth :-D

you should start working on your glans size, your dick is getting to big for it :p

ItsElectric

|
Looks like your glands have gotten bigger since the last pics I saw, maybe it's just me though. :)

-ItsElectric

|
Great pictures, great results, great looking dick! Looking awesome. Congratulations.:gluedtosc :bottumsup :zzboner:

|
You are massive Dude... Any pics with the ruler....? And more pics, we need more pics.....

Top Bottom