Kids are gone for summer so I have a lot of time on my hands and work from home.

I have been hanging 3-4 hrs a day with Vac Hanger 3 @ 5 lbs with heat source.
I wasn't really expecting much since I am doing it more for girth (vac hanging acts like a "pump" if you over suck air out) and maintenance since I have already gained a lot from hanging .
To my surprise I measured after my wife complained that "it hurt" after sex and lo and behold- I gained another .4".

I think if you are ready to put in the amount of time (which is ridiculous for most people) you will grow hanging a quarter from your penis.

Caveat: I have to add that I have discoloration on my penis due to this routine so I you are weary of that don't do this. It goes away within a few days but just be warned.

This almost confirms my theory that the amount of weight is not such a huge factor for growth, it's more so the duration and intensity plus recovery.

I think there is a speed limit to cell regeneration (different for everyone) and hanging heavier has diminishing returns and may even be detrimental to the quality of regeneration (thinner/weaker growth). Hanging 50 kilos off your dick does nothing extra but cause injury at the attachment point or worse.

DLD's SRT kind of confirms this too.

Thanks for the thread!

Also, where do you think your length mainly came from?

.4" in 4 weeks is too quick for cell regeneration so do you think that growth came from your inner penis coming out or maybe from the separation of your glans from the shaft? Ligament stretch?

Is this .4" in BPFSL or BPEL?

The emphasis would be heat. Heat applied during the exercise is extremely useful as you'll stretch it better. I believe this is something people should do more to gain. Right now I'm trying to figure out a way to do it besides a hot shower . Nice gains :)

Big Schwanz Acht;700317 said:
Is your wife aware of your PE activities?

Yep. You really can't hide a Vachanger and weights from a wife. She knows. She hates it.

Last edited:
MaxRichards;700308 said:
Also, where do you think your length mainly came from?

.4" in 4 weeks is too quick for cell regeneration so do you think that growth came from your inner penis coming out or maybe from the separation of your glans from the shaft? Ligament stretch?

Is this .4" in BPFSL or BPEL?

I have no ideal what this is all about, sorry.

I measure multiple times and carefully but only fully erect (only when I have complete hard on). I could care less of any other measurement. The only measurement that matters to me is fully erect. I don't care about flaccid, stretched, etc. Hell I never even took girth measurements.I go by "feel" with girth and trust me- my wife tells me when it gets bigger. As I stated she hates me doing PE.

kyomoto;700311 said:
The emphasis would be heat. Heat applied during the exercise is extremely useful as you'll stretch it better. I believe this is something people should do more to gain. Right now I'm trying to figure out a way to do it besides a hot shower . Nice gains :)

I have experimented with heat and without and I have noticed zero difference. In fact my greatest gains came with no heat what so ever and in a cold room.

MaxRichards;700305 said:
This almost confirms my theory that the amount of weight is not such a huge factor for growth, it's more so the duration and intensity plus recovery.

I think there is a speed limit to cell regeneration (different for everyone) and hanging heavier has diminishing returns and may even be detrimental to the quality of regeneration (thinner/weaker growth). Hanging 50 kilos off your dick does nothing extra but cause injury at the attachment point or worse.

DLD's SRT kind of confirms this too.

Thanks for the thread!

100% agreed. When I got into heavier weights with BIB hanger my flaccid size would "retract" and I would hang shorter. Don't know if it was the weights or the actual hanger that did this but I noticed my penis didn't like it at all. My flaccid gains are more noticeable when I use more time and less weights. For me personally, vachanger hits the spot in terms of length and girth and ease of use.

The problem with time is that- time. Most people cant hang 2+ hrs. a day. I go back to office work Sept. and that's it for my extended hanging. I'll be lucky if I can do 1 hr. a day.

deadwood187;700318 said:
Yep. You really can't hide a Vachanger and weights from a wife. She knows. She hates it.

I'm curious how 'that' conversation goes..."honey, what are you doing in the bathroom for so long?" "nothing, baby...just making my dick bigger"

Big Schwanz Acht;700332 said:
I'm curious how 'that' conversation goes..."honey, what are you doing in the bathroom for so long?" "nothing, baby...just making my dick bigger"

best answer ever :cool:, that big ass cock will ba all yours baby!! wonder why they do get mad thats fucking lame and senseless..>:(

LONGERDICK7+;700333 said:
best answer ever :cool:, that big ass cock will ba all yours baby!! wonder why they do get mad thats fucking lame and senseless..>:(

If SHE has no complaints about my dick the way it was,then WHO does? If SHE doesn't it like it large, then WHO does?

That's how women think. She just doesn't see why I would invest time into making something bigger that was always adequate

Take a step back. If you are average or above average it does seem like a very strange past time.

Big Schwanz Acht;700332 said:

Bathroom? It's a hanger. You can do it anywhere in the house.

Congratulations on the Gains! Good work!

Back
Top Bottom