|
"4-Androstenediol"
Hey
I was thinking about taking 4-Androstenediol. Can anybody give me some feedback about their results/side affects. I'm mainly concerned with it hindering my penis growth.

S

stillwantmore

|
"4-Androstenediol"
Well from my brief experience with pro-hormones...which is what this is...in other words it 's a "testosterone pre-cursor"...that is supposed to turn into a mimicked form of testosterone or, cause testosterone to be released.....I think thats' right...I had more experience although only a few cycles, with steroids. It will not hinder your pe. WHY are you taking it?? To supplement a weight lifting program? I know from the experience of friends and myself that, whenever you increase your body's output of testosterone or, input more testosterone (do you realize what a pain it is to type that word repeatedly??) youre messing with your hormones and, must be careful to avoid side effects like increased or a return of acne, oily skin, hair thinning or balding, and shrinkage of the testicles...yes, this stuff can still happen with "just" prohormones. I cant advise you on how to take this stuff as I have no personal experience with it and, dont know how your body will respond to it. Have you asked any friends who work out about what they take? There are also many work out/bodybuilding forums online you could do a Google search for (google.com) to ask similar questions in thier supplement/grey area (steroids) forums.

|
"4-Androstenediol"
I took some 4-androstene-3 before. Not sure if it is anything like what you are plan to take. Needless to say, it is a testosterone precursor as well.

Anyways, I didn't notice any side effects during the two week cycle I was on it. But then again, I was taking other supplements to combat estrogen production and aid in testosterone production.

Essentially, I was taking these three products:

1.) Biotest MAG-10 (the pro-hormone)
2.) Biotest M (anti-estrogen formula)
3.) Biotest Tribex-500 (pro-testosterone formula)

I didn't notice much of anything while on this. Kinda as if I wasn't taking anything. Maybe I wasn't training hard enough, or maybe I needed more cycling with it. All of that aside though, I didn't notice any side-effects, most likely because I was only on it for 2 weeks and then stopped. Perhaps if I would have had more money, I would have tried it for longer, and that would have a better indicator at what it does and what if any side effects there are.

I train now without any kind of pro-hormone supplementation and am doing fine. I thought taking the pro-hormone stuff would help me get past a lifting plateua, but varying the exercises and just working through the plateau got me to where I needed to be.

Anyways, that's my thoughts on the matter. Let us know how it goes if you decide to try the 4-AD out.

- d_s

|
"4-Androstenediol"
4ad is a prohormone that converts to testosterone at a 14% clip. Not all the much and it henge's on the enzyme 3b-HSD for that conversion. I would advise that you try 1 test instead. 1 test needs no conversion to be anabolic and it is atleast 300% more anabolic than Testosterone.

Oh, I don't think it would hinder your Penis Enlargement efforts at all.

|
"4-Androstenediol"
Thanks for everyones input. After thinking about it for several days I've decided not to take the prohormone. I figured I'll appreciate it more if I get my bodybuilding gains the natural way.

|
"4-Androstenediol"
Good luck and let us know how it goes man. Eat lots of protein and if you want to, try creatine, some people have good gains on that as well.

penguinsfan

|
"4-Androstenediol"
I thought creatine gave me good results when I used it. Some folks say it causes kidney problems, through dehydration, so drink lots of water as a precaution.

|
"4-Androstenediol"
You might want to try NO2 at GNC. It is supposed to give good results and the theory is sound. It is one hell of a vasodiolator. Should also give you the arginine plus yohimbe type erections!

Members online

Top Bottom