crazycanuck

Registered
I actually started out with 6 1/4" BP, but with the fat gut, a pathetic 4 1/2" was exposed, not even enough to pull back the foreskin when erect. I've gotten myself on a new track, diet, excersise, and a vigorous penis workout.
Been married 4 years, 2 year old daughter, the wife has next to nothing for a sex drive. Can you blame her, I'm 5'10, 230lbs currently. I weighed 165lbs 7 years ago when we got together, and actually had a great arse, not the wall of cheese there right now. I almost had 6" of exposed erection too, and a MUCH better flacid. Gee, you think there may be a reason she doesn't want any?!?!?
I looked for every reason why it's her fault, but it's all mine. She would never admit it because she doesn't want to offend me, but I see it how she looks at men that didn't let themselves turn into pigs. She's alive, just numb with me sexually.
I have lost 12lbs since Dec.15, and plan on getting back to a descent weight where fat isn't hiding my new found project. I'm only getting sex maybe twice a month, so that leaves lots of time/space for the workout.
No one put a gun to my head and forced me to lose myself in a fat pile of shit, time to f****** change.

Thanks for the space to vent, I feel better now. Looking forward to packing some lead in the jeans, and throwing away the 38" waist Levis for my 30-32", which I kept.

Thanks for the time, looking forward to BSing with everyone here.

Glad to see you are on the right track. Not only will you look better, to your wife and society, but you will live longer.

not easy by any means. I'm fighting it daily! I lost 48 lbs 3 years ago and it has been creeping back. Well I have had it!!!!!!!:fight: This summer I'm going back to the nude beaches!! I'm so over it ALL. The fight has begun!!!!! :blasting:

Down to 224lbs. 18lbs lost so far, another 60 to go!!! Man, there won't be anything left of me but cock and ribs!!!!LMAO

your wife has to have noticed the increased girth. did she say anything?

Sounds like you could be my twin. I started at 230 and am now at 197. What are you doing to drop weight?

No more sweets/dessert with anything. I've cut back meat consuption to a bare minimum. Lots of greens/veggies, no pop, lots of water (about 4 liters a day). No coffee with cream/sugar, just green tea 6-8 times a day. I walk 6-10 miles a day around work, and hit the elyptical 3-4 times a week.
Mainly the problem with me is the volume of food consumed, and sometimes the quality/fat content. I've been sticking on a high fiber/low fat, low meat diet, it's been working for me so far. Along with the Penis Enlargement, I've been feeling great.

LOOKING FORWARD TO LOOKING BETTER, FEELING BETTER, AND THRASHING THE WIFE'S CLAM WITH THIS VEINY WEASEL OF DEATH!!!!LMAO

I'm very glad you are on the right track. Your health is a treasure. Don't let anyone or anything stop you, just be senseable.

I too am on a "diet" or rather a change of lifestyle I prefer to say. Maybe we can keep each other motivated. Good luck bro.

Excellent! It's good to see someone putting his life on track and getting where he wants to be! :dance:

-ItsElectric

Good for you CC,
keep it up and keep getting it up.....sounds like the wifey has been helping you with your cardio!!!!!

shojii said:
Good for you CC,
keep it up and keep getting it up.....sounds like the wifey has been helping you with your cardio!!!!!

Actually I have been getting more. Got a piece on Saturday, and again last night!! Usually it's only twice a month, or if I'm lucky 3 times. Losing weight and the minor gains in the trouser snake have made a difference IMO!!

crazycanuck said:
Man, there won't be anything left of me but cock and ribs!!!!LMAO

And with luck, your cock will have ribs of it's own!

You can do it and these forums are a terrific place for encouragement. Good luck.

crazycanuck said:
Actually I have been getting more. Got a piece on Saturday, and again last night!! Usually it's only twice a month, or if I'm lucky 3 times. Losing weight and the minor gains in the trouser snake have made a difference IMO!!
See your already getting the benefits...
Also, another little bit o' information. When women have sex regularly, they want more...The reason is (ofcourse unprotected I am talking about). Women's testosterone levels raise when they have sex ( a gift from us).
Ofcourse what test does for us it is amplfied exponentially in women......
Keep on going and growin.....

CC

Good Luck with your plans for change....remember fitness is a lifestyle not a temporary thing, so get in it for the long term. Set goals and priorities. I think health is more important than Penis Enlargement so decide what your priorities are and get your head straight.

Everyone starts at their own place but remember you've gotta keep pushing yourself. Don't just lock into a routine and stick with it. Constantly ask yourself how can I improve and challenge myself more. Walking is fine but jogging is better so work your way back to that or swim if you can't deal with high impact. Don't place any limits on yourself because its all within reach.

And I understand you've gotta burn some fat but hit the weights too. Don't become a cardio freak. Balance it all. And throw in some Kick Boxing style workouts sometimes instead of just walking or cardio on a machine they are fun. Try Tae Bo or kickboxing in your gym.

Any questions ask away

STICK WITH IT AND YOU'LL GET THERE

CC, What an inspirational thread! I am so proud of you and the changes you have made. Tables will soon turn and your wife will be begging you for the cock. Keep up the good work.

DLD

this thread has definatly been a great read. thanks fellas.

there is inspiration in this one :)

dopefish

For what it's worth to you I started last May at 294 Lbs. I am now close to 210. I basically just quit eating sugars and all the flour and refined foods. My pecker was in piss poor health also(no blood flow). It would retract and look like it belonged on a kid. That was very deppresing. I wish you great luck,if I can help or answer any questions,PM me. Here is alink to some before and after pics of mine, although the before is about a month into Penis Enlargement.
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5176

Rich

Back
Top Bottom