30 Day Supply of Enzyte Free

|
"30 Day Supply of Enzyte Free"
https://www.burdett-processing.com/4enzyte/order.html

Enzyte Proprietary blend
Tribulus Terrestris extract (aerial), L-Arginine Base, Korean Ginseng, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (root), Orchic Substance, Epimedium Sagitatum extract (aerial), Yohimbe Extract (Pausinystalia yohimba)(bark), Muira Puama (aerial), Avena Sativa extract (aerial), Zinc Gluconate-200% DV, Ginkgo Biloba extract (leaf), Saw Palmetto (Serona repens) (berries), Niacin-150% DV, Copper Gluconate-200% DV, Octacosonal, Thymus Gland.*
Anyone know anything about it?

|
Ok, each of those supplements needs a certain amount of intake to be effective. I doubt that pill could contain enough of any of them to really make a huge difference. It will not grow your dick for you. You still have to give that company your CC# and they might charge you for the next months shippment regardless of if you want them to or not.

You could make yourself a blend that would work better and be cheaper in the long run.

S

stillwantmore

|
But, but, but...it'll make ya 25% bigger!!! :D

|
Oh no no, I wasn't saying it is a size enhancer. Read their FAQ, they even say it will not make it grow. But, the ingredients in it are decent and will help with circulation, etc :).

|
Epimedium Sagitatum extract= horny goat weed...

I think you know the rest. I would make my own.

|
don't waste your time or money on these pills . the truth is they just don't work. the only thing that does is exercise. GNC is one of the better places for supplements if you feel the need.

|
Originally posted by 8 isn't enough

You could make yourself a blend that would work better and be cheaper in the long run.

HOW?:confused: :confused:
Can you give a recipe?

Top Bottom