tru4u27

Registered
Is it possible to gain 3 inches in length in 8 months...im doing basically only length exercises????Focus on length only???

tru4u27 said:
Is it possible to gain 3 inches in length in 8 months...im doing basically only length exercises????Focus on length only???

Yes it is possible but there are no promises, everyone grows at there own rate so it is really impossible to say weather or not you will gain 3 inches. If you put the time and effort in then its possible but not certain.

Anything is posssible if you believe and do it

Thanks Bro's---Looking to gain 3 inches by the end of this year so next year i can work on girth only and ball sac!!!--

I got it all planned out!!

tru4u27 said:

I gained close to 2 in about six months using the PHASE 1 routine.

Awesome!!!!!---Well im just gonna concentrate on length exercises till i hit my goal of 9.5 NBPenis EnlargementL--Currently 6.5!!!

doublelongdaddy said:
I gained close to 2 in about six months using the PHASE 1 routine.

DLD you need to write that in huge letters in the paysite "phase 1" page, i sometimes feel very old-school seeing newbies come in and quickly moving to advanced stuff. Hell, i'm not going to leave phase 1 until i am good and ready but it would be good to feel i'm not the only one around in phase 1 :)

Heh, changed my sig :)

Ok Luke, you and me have to beat DLDs gains. If we're gonna set a target we may as well aim at the moon, at the very least we'll land in the stars!

LuckyLuke said:
Sounds like a plan man... but he used phase I for six months!? And is phase I the same as the newbie routine?

YUP they are the one and the same :) If you join the paysite you see all his phases, i think he is up to 5 now!
No, i dont really think i will use phase 1 for 6 months, but am thinking of using it for longer than the 6 weeks. I am a big believer in building solid foundations!

LuckyLuke said:
That was a fucking quick response...

I'm not a real person, I am an advanced AI program DLD made while jelqing with one hand and pleasuring jen with the other (he used to forehead to tap the keys to make my code).

OR

I am online waaaay too much to be healthy and have my preferences setup so that I get emailed responses to threads I participate in.

Definitely one of those two !

levista said:
I'm not a real person, I am an advanced AI program DLD made while jelqing with one hand and pleasuring jen with the other (he used to forehead to tap the keys to make my code).

LMFAO:D

levista said:

OR

I am online waaaay too much to be healthy and have my preferences setup so that I get emailed responses to threads I participate in.

Definitely one of those two !

I like the first one way better! Tickles my brain and DLD's Cock!:D

so if you did that then i could probably reach my goal in 6 months!!!!That would be great!!!!-----I wonder if you can hit a plateua after the first month of Penis Enlargement???Just a question from the top of my head!!!

O hey Dark knight--Can u tell me exactly what was your exercises that gave you that 1.5 inches--And how long did you do them for ---how many days a week????

I would aprecite it man!!!
Thanks

I am at 2.5 inches in 6 months. Of course I started out really small and I also take this stuff pretty seriously. Seriously enough to do research on tissue growth and every kind of Penis Enlargement excercise I can find on the various forums I peruse.

Dunno if I can hit half an inch in two months, in fact I seriously doubt it but I don't really think like that anyways. I just try and think that every day I do Penis Enlargement I will be larger than the day before.

My goal is 8 inches erect length which may be anywhere from 8.5 BP to 9.0 BP depending a lot on whether I can get this stubborn 1.5 inch fat pad to recede.

I do just about everything, but my most recent gains I attribute mostly to working really hard on manual stretching.

Wow,,2.5 inchess in length----congratulations man--thats good bro----Can u tell me what u been doing,how manydays,how long???Thnaks

Yea i ve been getting serious with my manual stretches to---

so u got 2.5 just from manual stretches--Hydromaxmm amazing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom