New Guy

Registered
- I've done a beginner type jelqing and stretching routine a few times for about a week or two at a time. I notice immediate benefits (rock hard erections, much thicker, better soft hang, etc.) So I know at the very least that Penis Enlargement in the form of jelqing anyway has the affect of keeping your buddy healthy.

Since I've only done Penis Enlargement for maybe a two week run at most, despite the improved erections, I have yet to see any increase in length. I've heard from guys on here that have said they got a .5" gain in two weeks!

Is it reasonable to expect a .25" increase in length per month? I'd be absolutely thrilled with having a 7 inch dick in 4 months from now and then just cementing those gains. I think any of you guys going for over 7 are just greedy... and you make us normal guys look bad :)

p.s. I'm right at 6" in length and 5" in girth now... should I feel more confident about my current size seeing as how I've read that 6" is the average? And those are my measurements non bone-pressed. Would most women be happy with a guy who has a 6" penis with pretty good thickness?

Thanks guys.

It's possible, but rare to gain .25 per month. Usually guys that do this are newbies, and you tend to make pretty quick gains right at first. I'd say 1/8" per month is actually good gains. As far as going for more than 7...why not? A lot of us were "normal guys" when we started (I was 6.5x4.5, now about 8x5.25), but if we can have the size penis we want, why not go for it?

It's ok not to feel confident about your size no matter what your measurements are. But 6x5 is actually slightly above average, and it's a great starting size.

If a woman is not happy with you because of your penis size, it's time to find another woman. There's a whole lot more to be worried about than dick size. This is just a really nice bonus. :)

BUT...most women, given the choice between Bob and Bob with a big dick, are going to pick Bob with a big dick. Physically, it does provide more pleasure, no matter what the doctors might tell you. There job isn't to tell you the truth, but to prevent depression because you get upset about your penis. So they say size doesn't matter and give you a list of reasons that they pulled from old obsolete studies.

I did an unofficial study over about a year or so, and interviewed a few hundred random girls over the internet, and the average they said they preferred was about 8.5x6.25ish. So...the short answer is this. Does size matter? No. Does size make a big difference? Yes.

9cyclops9 said:
I did an unofficial study over about a year or so, and interviewed a few hundred random girls over the internet, and the average they said they preferred was about 8.5x6.25ish. So...the short answer is this. Does size matter? No. Does size make a big difference? Yes.

I agree with everything you said except the above.

First, women don't know fucking jackshit about size. They couldn't guess the length of a 12-inch ruler even if it was marked. :D

8.5 length? They're just sticking an arbitrary number to what they "think" is that perfect length which they are thinking about. Given the propensity for girls to GROSSLY over-estimate size, it's probably more like 7.0 or so.

6.25 girth? More like 5.25-5.5. 6.25 is pretty much like a coke can or something. That wouldn't even be pleasurable for 8 out of 10 women, except for ultra-size queens. Or maybe women that gave birth to a whole litter of kittens. :D

Come on Cyclops. DLD has closely and accurate detailed the 'penile version' of Male Body Dymorphism. Your thinking that a telephone pole-dimensioned penis of 8.5 by 6.25 being ideal is an echo of your own insecurities about your size (which is ridiculous, because your penis is enormous anyway), as well as a poor method of data collection ("an informal net survey"? come on!). :)

Blu said:
I agree with everything you said except the above.

First, women don't know fucking jackshit about size. They couldn't guess the length of a 12-inch ruler even if it was marked. :D

I agree. That's just what they said...that doesn't mean it's reliable.

8.5 length? They're just sticking an arbitrary number to what they "think" is that perfect length which they are thinking about. Given the propensity for girls to GROSSLY over-estimate size, it's probably more like 7.0 or so.

Once again, I agree. But maybe like 7.5 or 8, which, if you consider their anatomy, is probably accurate.

6.25 girth? More like 5.25-5.5. 6.25 is pretty much like a coke can or something. That wouldn't even be pleasurable for 8 out of 10 women, except for ultra-size queens. Or maybe women that gave birth to a whole litter of kittens. :D

I disagree here. You don't know your sizes very well. Coke can girth is close to 9 inches. 6 barely bigger than an empty toilet paper roll. It's a full inch smaller than a can of edge shaving cream. I didn't ask them for numbers for girth since it's very hard to guess circumference. I asked for objects. Like "about the size of a toilet paper roll...or a beer bottle" etc.

Come on Cyclops. DLD has closely and accurate detailed the 'penile version' of Male Body Dymorphism. Your thinking that a telephone pole-dimensioned penis of 8.5 by 6.25 being ideal is an echo of your own insecurities about your size (which is ridiculous, because your penis is enormous anyway), as well as a poor method of data collection ("an informal net survey"? come on!). :)

Well 8.5x6.25 is not all THAT huge. Yeah, it's a lot bigger than probably 95% or more of the population, but it definitely isn't freakish. And, considering 8x6 is the most popular dildo size, I think that's a reasonable number. I don't really have any size insecurities. I don't have any reason to. I've never had sex, so there are no "bad experiences" to make me worry. I just want a big one! :D

And what do you suggest? I can't exactly do a scientific survey, so the internet is the next best option. May not be completely accurate, but I think it's close enough.

Thanks for the responce. I agree with what was said above... women really are clueless when it comes to measurements. It doesnt make sense to say that their preference is the top 5%. That's like women saying they all want a guy who's 7 feet tall, or guys saying they expect their girlfriends to be double D's at a minimum. 90% of these chicks have never seen anything above 7". Many of them were probably virgins.

By the way... how big were you when you started and how big are you now? 1/8 of an inch a month for a newbie like me seems like pretty slow progress. Right now, I'm doing an every other day DLD newbie routine... should I be doing more (up to 5 days a week)?

Thanks

DLD recommends 7 days per week, and I'd say 5 at the bare minimum.

And I think it's ok for women to prefer big penises. A lot of men prefer big breasts. But we definitely don't demand them. That's the difference. I prefer Padron cigars, but I smoke other stuff too (mostly because they're a bit expensive). I count it as a bonus when I get to smoke a Padron. Like tomorrow afternoon. I have one sitting in my humidor just waiting to be lit. :)

9cyclops9 said:

What are tryin' to say...I could not get with them bitches:D

Back
Top Bottom