It's funny how you told me they'd arrive at the end of the week but they arrived at the very start of the week. Massively surprised.

Medicating;394974 said:
It's funny how you told me they'd arrive at the end of the week but they arrived at the very start of the week. Massively surprised.

:) LOVE the fast shipping!

Hello to you all! It,s been a few months tha DLD started this thread, what kind of results have you aquired, length and girth, I've reading all kinds of product reviews wich all sound great but, I'd like to hear from SG users about their gains. Thank you all and keep on Penis Enlargementing!!!

Medicating;394974 said:

It's better you receive it sooner than expected than later than expected. He probably figured it'd be there much sooner, but wanted to add the element of surprise to boost your enthusiasm of getting started.

BigDickler;404257 said:
It's better you receive it sooner than expected than later than expected. He probably figured it'd be there much sooner, but wanted to add the element of surprise to boost your enthusiasm of getting started.

Always!

Worried about my order. CUSTOMER # is SG-21584. My order is placed for an address in SPAIN. Different then my billing address that is in CANADA. I see on the receipt that its delivery is for Madrid, CA. That is not correct. Please remediate this situation. Thank you.

PS: typing this msgs strapped into my Bathmate ;) Go Penis Enlargement Warriors.

RobThick;405557 said:
Worried about my order. CUSTOMER # is SG-21584. My order is placed for an address in SPAIN. Different then my billing address that is in CANADA. I see on the receipt that its delivery is for Madrid, CA. That is not correct. Please remediate this situation. Thank you.

PS: typing this msgs strapped into my Bathmate ;) Go Penis Enlargement Warriors.

I would send a message to SizeGenetics, this is something they will need to help you with

Just spoke with them, Order had been cancelled. Will need to use different method then a VISA for my order. Spoke with a lovely customer service agent, answered right away, quick service. Funny her job is to speak to men that want to extend their cocks. What a Job.

RobThick;405656 said:
Funny her job is to speak to men that want to extend their cocks. What a Job.

Bonus

RobThick;405656 said:
Spoke with a lovely customer service agent, answered right away, quick service. Funny her job is to speak to men that want to extend their cocks. What a Job.

Just make sure you are nice to her guys - She barks louder than you would think! :)

There are some things I want to know about "converting" FSL gains to EL gains.
I read doing erect stretches or hardcore Bathmate stretches will help with this.
Then I read about how getting more blood flow in the Penis will "convert" FSL into EL, and I think its true.

In about 4 months I gained ~ 1 Inch in FSL.
I don't know If I ever gained in EL since then because my measuring was always to inaccurate because of EQ and other things.

Why I think getting more blood in the penis somehow converts FSL to EL is because in the Bathmate you get as much blood in the chambers as possible.
I am 7.5 Inch BPFSL and in the Bathmate I am 7.5 Inch too (measured with a ruler). I dont know if Bathmate measurings are BP or NBP, but my EL in there is the same as my BPFSL.

So someone knows more about this?

SizeGenetics;408170 said:
DLD can you check your spam - I think my emails to you are going in there.

Got it, thanks! You are so AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom