20,000 post broken!!

Super

Registered
Great Job Everyone Keep it Up, Keep Posting Keep Gaining and Keep your Heads Up high.

Last edited:
Yeah this place would be nothing without me and my some 100 posts....ok wait, I'm pretty much worthless :p Anyway congrats to DLD and all the mods, this place seems to be doing very well

Everyone counts man!! YOUr a cool fucking guy!!

Supra said:
Everyone counts man!! YOUr a cool fucking guy!!

Well thank you very much. I think the same of you and (for the most part ;) ) everyone on here. This really is a great place

This place is growing like there is no tomorrow - nice work all! :)

Very Awesome! We're gettin' there:)

fallen_one23 said:
289 of those posts are fuckin mine! show some respect

I almost got a quarter of them...DLD Represents

ya DLD but Supra's post rate is 38 posts per day and yours is 15 per day. Supra will pass you in 42 days. LMAO

DLD will you have post count enlargement phase 1 up soon? I know I could use it.

quijjiboo said:
ya DLD but Supra's post rate is 38 posts per day and yours is 15 per day. Supra will pass you in 42 days. LMAO

I go for quality not quantity:)

doublelongdaddy said:
I go for quality not quantity:)

I got your quality and quanity right here in my pants mother fucker!

You think 20,000 was sumthin? Check it now: 45,086!! That's a whole bucket load of postin' in 5 days! :p

Hell ya stevie I am gald to see you hear back!!! Did i send you enough whiny pm begging you to come back!!! I guess I did, it worked!! BLHAHAHHAHA

That's right Sup, caint nobody doubt your persistency. Besides, there's way too many fine ass Latinas being posted here that I would miss. :D

I predict this will be the most used, respected, and best Penis Enlargement forum on the net, if it isn't already. At least here you don't have some stupid, ignorant asshole, lame, retarted, dumb ass, mother fucker say

" When you get a chance please read the forum guidelines"
Who gives a crap about dotting I's and grammar?

That disrespectful cock sucking coward really pisses me off!
I got banned from their for no apparent reason. I even asked why, No reply!

Sorry for the tirade.
Thanks for letting people be people.
This place is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom