2 thoughts/ observations

Just thought Ild sare this. Until I can find a suitable weight for hanging I am currently using a lock by Master Lock that I hang just above the head of my dick. It will stay on as long as you get a little extra skin in under the locking bolt with the head. Its good for walikng around or even jogging. Of course its temporary.

Another thought is that Ive read of how some people loose their hanging weights in public and have it fall out of their pants leg. That happened to my about 3 weeks ago. Well since then Ive tied one end of a 2 foot piece of yarn to the weight and the other end to my belt loop. Its very easy to hide and if the weight falls off your penis, you still have it hidden. Just go to the batchroom and re-fit it.

flair1981 said:
Well since then Ive tied one end of a 2 foot piece of yarn to the weight and the other end to my belt loop. Its very easy to hide and if the weight falls off your penis, you still have it hidden. Just go to the batchroom and re-fit it.

Damn, I remember people talking about this at peforum a couple years ago. They were complaining how they would be in the office and the lock would fall onto the ground in front of co-workers:D

That's a great idea flair. I've been rocking the golf weights but I've never done it in public, it scares me a bit. I might try this master lock thing though, thanks for the tip.

Ild feel bad if I didnt warn you if your going to try the master lock...When pushing the lock bolt down to lock it, be very careful to keep any skin from getting in the way of the two grooves in the bolt when locking it. That is one pinch youll never forget. Go slow and be careful.

Back
Top Bottom