2 things I need to sort out before really worrying about gains.

LeeJunFan

Registered
At the moment I will mainly be concentrating on loosening my foreskin (I'm uncut), I've been speaking to people who have had similar problems and it is not as bad as I thought it was, secondly I want a perfectly straight penis, I will be working on removing my curve every night now until it's straight!
I will still be doing daily A-stretches (plyometrics and rotary blasters) and I will still be doing 100% jelqing, I will just not be spending as much time trying to make gains until those 2 things are sorted!

ME to bro! Foreskin rest is the best way to go. Get back what you were made with!

yeah, it's a bit tight though, so I have a nice little exercise for stretching it!

Anywho, I love it man, are you using the TCL tugger with the vent? Tell me more!

Which do you use both? Are you wearing it while sleeping?

I just use the tugger when I am on my computer, normally after stretching to stop post-workout shrinkage, it's funny really, just when I had gotten used to wearing the tugger around my knee for most of the day I read about the benefits of drinking water, I am currently drinking about 2-3 gallons of ice cold water a day and am taking a leak every 15-30 minutes, after a couple of days it got annoying to take the tugger off and put it back on again about 30 times a day, so now when I am at home (on my computer) I don't drink for a couple of hours?!?!?!

Overdid it a bit there on the water bud. Drinkin a gallon of water a day is more then enough. The reason yer pissing so much is cuz yer body doesn't need that much. Cut back to like a gallon a day and ya should be fine.

Don't not drink water while yer home, just cut back yer overall consumtion throughout the day. Also when ya piss... push really really hard to empty yer bladder fully and that'll delay how often ya gotta pee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom