crazyed27

Registered
So I just bought a 2 stage cylinder. I do not have it yet. Just wondering if anybody has experience with it. Specifically how to get out of it? Like if I pump my shit too big to get out of the first stage? I've been pumping for years. My main cylinder is a vacutech thickwall elliptical 2 1/4 by 2 3/4. Just want to throw my balls in the mix, for a heavy package.

Why pump balls and mess up your testosterone production? Just google: "hypogonadism testosterone".

Juhox;738740 said:
Why pump balls and mess up your testosterone production? Just google: "hypogonadism testosterone".

Going to look it over now.

doublelongdaddy;738791 said:
Going to look it over now.

Good for you. As a scientist I have always felt sorry for those young lads who do excessive pumping that can easily lead to hypogonadism or infertility. Ball pumping is the next level of insanity... ?:(

"Ball pumping is the next level of insanity"...

that is just NOT true. I am a ball pumper, and I do pump since 2005. And it does not any harm to your balls. I even increased my tube time over the last 1.5 years to a level that usually ProPumpers pump at and I am gaining good size from it. My balls and dick feel healthy and the pumping even support blood flow and therefore keeps the sponge tissues and much more in good condition and health. I do pump every day at least 1 hour, so I am not a beginner!

Juhox;739069 said:
Good for you. As a scientist I have always felt sorry for those young lads who do excessive pumping that can easily lead to hypogonadism or infertility. Ball pumping is the next level of insanity... ?:(

I agree with all but the ball pumping. Reason being, we have a few men here, who have great experience that have practiced and gained successfully in this. But our pumping, extreme pumping, marathon pumping and the like will give you a huge spongy cock that will be practically unusable. the best routine where tissue gains are made and retention is at a minimum is using the SRT 5x5x3 method.

Update on this. Boston took about 2 weeks to get it to me. It looked like a good product at first. Two weeks after I got it. While cleaning it...the damn tube fell into 3 pieces. I'm like, I just paid 160$ on some poor craftsmanship. Also the coupling was missing a washer, so it leaked air. I went to autozone and bought some JB weld. That made it airtight again, and used a different coupling. I did that all in one day. It would have took Boston... Weeks to make it right. Don't buy from Boston. Just a review from a 10 year plus pumper.

Full package pumping is different than straight ball pumping. As long as you do it smart. It's not going to mess with your testosterone. The goal is to stop when your dick looks muscular, not spongy. And your balls follow suit. A swollen fluid filled cock and balls is not what I am looking for. Some guys do...its like to me a bicep pump. After a workout.

crazyed27;748348 said:
Full package pumping is different than straight ball pumping. As long as you do it smart. It's not going to mess with your testosterone. The goal is to stop when your dick looks muscular, not spongy. And your balls follow suit. A swollen fluid filled cock and balls is not what I am looking for. Some guys do...its like to me a bicep pump. After a workout.

Coming from you it is solid advice! Thanks my Brother and have an awesome Christmas!

crazyed27;748348 said:

this has been my SOP for a few years now...no issues, just bigger :)

crazyed27;748477 said:
Thanks man. Have a good holiday my brother.

Always and thanks for your wisdom! Have a great New Years Crazed!

crazyed27;748348 said:

Are we talking muscular looking per set amount of time or total workout time? if that makes sense. Also what sort of gains can be expected from this style of work? The obvious girth gains but wouldn't the length gains be decent as well stretching the suspensory tissues as well? Please correct my ignorance if I'm wrong about that last part. I'm feeling better more days than not lately and would like to break into this soon if possible. Any help or tips appreciated.

Last edited:
daironmonk;750433 said:
Are we talking muscular looking per set amount of time or total workout time? if that makes sense. Also what sort of gains can be expected from this style of work? The obvious girth gains but wouldn't the length gains be decent as well stretching the suspensory tissues as well? Please correct my ignorance if I'm wrong about that last part. I'm feeling better more days than not lately and would like to break into this soon if possible. Any help or tips appreciated.

Where is this from?

"Eyes,ear,nose,tongue,body,mind.
Those six sense organs have senses of
Good,bad and indifferent.
Each of those 18 senses are classified into
The purified and defiled states
One life,36 desires."

doublelongdaddy;750459 said:
Where is this from?

"Eyes,ear,nose,tongue,body,mind.
Those six sense organs have senses of
Good,bad and indifferent.