MoS-Newbie

Registered
Hey guys,

I've been checking out different pumping devices lately and I've noticed something: They are really f***ing expensive LMAO

I'm trying to decide between the latest BathMate, the Xtreme X40 or some kind of electronic vacuum pump, like the one he uses in this thread:

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...umping-video-best-way-to-pump.html?highlight=

But then I looked around on amazon and found this:

Amazon.de: You2Toys Penispump Deluxe mit Druckmess, 1 StÃ.

That's 20 € VS up to 600 €! And some guys in the customer reviews claim that they've even made some serious gains with that cheap pump! One guy is claiming a length gain of 2,7 cm with that pump and manual streching in very short time. Seems way over the top, but whatever, the point is that some guys are very satisfied with that pump.
And to be honest, I just ordered the cheap one just for fun and see how it goes and if pumping even works for me.

So what's up with these prices? Where are the differences? I've noticed that most PE equipment is really expensive, even when it's just stuff you could get in every DIY store for half the price.

Please enlighten me and tell me what's so much better about a BathMate than your average sex shop pump, if used regularly. If it's like longevity or something, keep this in mind: In case of the Xtreme X40, I could buy 13 of that cheap pump for one BathMate :p

Not trying to step on anybodys feet, (I know DLD is making his money with this) I'm just curious about the differences in quality and effectiveness.

Greetings!

Hello MoS-Newbie, First let me say that I love your name, I am surprised no one has taken it yet:) Next, do not spend your money anywhere else but here, going to a site outside of the Brotherhood will not give you the value and support you need. The official BathMate forum is here at MOS and we have two BathMate reps that take care of even the smallest problem...their support is priceless. Simply click on this link and you will be at the official MOS BathMate site. You also get some great extras with the kit. You may find BathMates out there at much lower prices but they are all knock-offs and will only disappoint you and waster your money. BathMate does not discount their pumps. With that said, I would steer clear of dry pumping electric pumps, I would go for the BathMate. This is not bias advice in any way, we actually make more money selling dry electric pumps than we do BathMates but I know what has worked and is working best for members here and that is the BathMate. When you combine the BathMate with the SRT Routine there is no stopping the gains. It is great to have a new Brother here at Matter of Size, I look forward to your gains!

Hey DLD,

I was surprised as well =D I've tried another name at first but I didn't receive the confirmation email (problems with aol I think), so I decided to create a new email and take this name :) But I won't stay a Newbie for too long, because I'm reading through this whole forum since the day I've started my PE journey.

One thing I have to say: I really appreciate that you are so active in this forum DLD. You answered some of my questions regarding the LengthMaster a few days ago. With you being around in almost every thread, it really feels like a brotherhood and you're keeping everything together. There are so many anonymous forums out there where you just feel so lost as a beginner, but not on MoS =D Thank you so much for that.

So you recommend the BathMate... I wish they would reduce the price for the Xtreme X40... 260 € is quite a bit of money for me. I have a question regarding the BathMate: My main goal is length and I know that pumping is mainly used for girth. Would a BathMate help me with length gains? My routine would look like this:

The stretching part of "DLD's First Routine", but with help of the LengthMaster.
Then I would jelq for 10 minutes and then use the BathMate for 10-15 minutes.

I'll do whatever it takes to reach my goal, but sadly I still have to look at the pricetags =D

MoS-Newbie;646514 said:
Hey DLD,

I was surprised as well =D I've tried another name at first but I didn't receive the confirmation email (problems with aol I think), so I decided to create a new email and take this name :) But I won't stay a Newbie for too long, because I'm reading through this whole forum since the day I've started my PE journey.

One thing I have to say: I really appreciate that you are so active in this forum DLD. You answered some of my questions regarding the LengthMaster a few days ago. With you being around in almost every thread, it really feels like a brotherhood and you're keeping everything together. There are so many anonymous forums out there where you just feel so lost as a beginner, but not on MoS =D Thank you so much for that.

So you recommend the BathMate... I wish they would reduce the price for the Xtreme X40... 260 € is quite a bit of money for me. I have a question regarding the BathMate: My main goal is length and I know that pumping is mainly used for girth. Would a BathMate help me with length gains? My routine would look like this:

The stretching part of "DLD's First Routine", but with help of the LengthMaster.
Then I would jelq for 10 minutes and then use the BathMate for 10-15 minutes.

I'll do whatever it takes to reach my goal, but sadly I still have to look at the pricetags =D

Your workout looks beautiful. The BathMate would certainly kick it up pretty good. Your mainly going to gain girth with the BathMate with the exception of BathMate Hardcore Stretches, which deliver really good length gains via inner penis. Save you money up or get involved with the posting contests we have every month, you could win one free. I greatly appreciate your comments about the Brotherhood and myself, it feel good to hear this!

I totally agree with DLD, the bathmate is just a great tool. With it also being so easy to use and the gains being visually noticeable so quick, it's also easy to stay motivated when using it. The SG is a great tool for length, if you look up some of my threads, you will see I gained 1 full inch in length in 4 months of consistent use with the SG. It's a little bit harder to use and there is a bit of a learning curve, but the results are as legit as they get.

The other tool that I think is one of the best you can use, is a progress thread here on the forum. This will help you communicate with the forum bros and be accountable to stick with your programs!

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

MoS-Newbie;646501 said:
Hey guys,

I've been checking out different pumping devices lately and I've noticed something: They are really f***ing expensive LMAO

I'm trying to decide between the latest BathMate, the Xtreme X40 or some kind of electronic vacuum pump, like the one he uses in this thread:

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...umping-video-best-way-to-pump.html?highlight=

But then I looked around on amazon and found this:

Amazon.de: You2Toys Penispump Deluxe mit Druckmess, 1 StÃ.

That's 20 € VS up to 600 €! And some guys in the customer reviews claim that they've even made some serious gains with that cheap pump! One guy is claiming a length gain of 2,7 cm with that pump and manual streching in very short time. Seems way over the top, but whatever, the point is that some guys are very satisfied with that pump.
And to be honest, I just ordered the cheap one just for fun and see how it goes and if pumping even works for me.

So what's up with these prices? Where are the differences? I've noticed that most PE equipment is really expensive, even when it's just stuff you could get in every DIY store for half the price.

Please enlighten me and tell me what's so much better about a BathMate than your average sex shop pump, if used regularly. If it's like longevity or something, keep this in mind: In case of the Xtreme X40, I could buy 13 of that cheap pump for one BathMate :p

Not trying to step on anybodys feet, (I know DLD is making his money with this) I'm just curious about the differences in quality and effectiveness.

Greetings!

That pump looks cheap doubt it would last or work that good.You get what you pay for. The bath mate is well designed and probably a safer way to pump than air pumps. You have to spend a little more but its so worth it :).

no. 1 bathmate
i think thats all i should say about pumps lol

but if you want more cheper then vacuum ones are better choice i gues...
and if you want completely free toold then SSJ with your hand....lol

pogzee;646589 said:
no. 1 bathmate
i think thats all i should say about pumps lol

but if you want more cheper then vacuum ones are better choice i gues...
and if you want completely free toold then SSJ with your hand....lol

Equipment in order of when to get:

1st: The BathMate
2nd: The SizeGenetics or Penimaster Pro
3rd The Phallosan
4th The LengthMaster

This seems to be the order I see many men get their equipment. Some buy all at once but when they purchase one at a time it usually follows this pattern. I think all of these tools are very important in PE of today. They all play a different roll in PE and bring gains in their own unique way.

doublelongdaddy;646677 said:
Equipment in order of when to get:

1st: The BathMate
2nd: The SizeGenetics or Penimaster Pro
3rd The Phallosan
4th The LengthMaster

This seems to be the order I see many men get their equipment. Some buy all at once but when they purchase one at a time it usually follows this pattern. I think all of these tools are very important in PE of today. They all play a different roll in PE and bring gains in their own unique way.

isnt PF supposed to be before SG ?? cuz SG is more intense,,,,,,

pogzee;646733 said:
isnt PF supposed to be before SG ?? cuz SG is more intense,,,,,,

SG is definitely more intense, but more people seem to go with it first as I have seen too. I think it's because there are so many reviews and evidence of growth on the forums from it.

JakeM82;646938 said:
SG is definitely more intense, but more people seem to go with it first as I have seen too. I think it's because there are so many reviews and evidence of growth on the forums from it.

Exactly, this is why I ordered it like this. The BathMate and SizeGenetics are so important to gaining and as time goes on most users are going to look to step up their game with length and the two items that will definitely fit this bill are the LengthMaster and Phallosan.

Back
Top Bottom