2 Q's, back on the wagon basic routine & ����

jake6789

Registered
Hey guys. I decided to get back into it with a more dedicated mind set. I gained about .25-.5 but seemed to have plateued and lost my ambition. My first question is should I start off w/ the basics or jump into my old more lenglthly and intense routine. Also, it has now become apparant to me that mental concentration is a factor. I have ADD (Attention Defecit Disorder) which interferes w/ my concentration. When I tried just doing the routine my mind would wander, and I would be wayyy below 80% erection which got discouraging. So I watched ���� while jelqing. It turned into a sexual intense workout, which believe me it was intense because I was squeezing hard :p
Anyway, maybe I should have been more focused on my cock than ����...? Or maybe it was good since concentration is difficult...? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and good luck to all of you!

Great posts and awesome advice DLD! How about ���� vs. visualization. I see alot of posts of guys saying they watch ���� to stimulate them while excercising (edging) like I did. Do you think this distracts visualization? Or do you think it might be more helpful for someone with ADD to watch ���� and be hard than to visualize and lose concentration or even hardness? Like I said I was watching ���� before and definitely had the intensity. But my mind was not on the energy and expansion of blood cells, it was more on squeezing hard and how I wish I had a cock that big (btw, I never ���� stars denied pe or even did it, I thought they were just blessed) and how I would love to do that broad, lol.

Back
Top Bottom