dmoney101

Registered
So I've been at it for about 2 months, probably more now and haven't seen a cm of gains. Here's my routine. I stretch for an hour at least every night. I do the basic stretches to every angle for 3 sets. I do the bundled __________ stretches, blue whale's other kid stretch where you pull on the ligs and hidden penis from under your testicles, foot long stretches, v stretches and inverse v stretches, and admiral's lig stretches. I always feel like I'm getting good workouts, but I'm just not seeing any results. I warm up and warm down properly and have quit clamping to focus on length growth for now.

He was definitely trying to sell you something.Have you try just 1 form of attack.Try just attacking the ligs and focus on it more then on tunica stretches.One stretch I like to do is the sitting down and pulling down from side to side.I can feel the ligs being tugged on.Also you can never go wrong with btc stretches!....If you still want to do tunica stretches do like ten mins of girth work to wear down the tunica before stretching.I haven't gained from my tunica yet just from ligs but big Al told me about girth work before length work because the tunica is worn down.Lastly you can also do stamina work right after you finish your routine to help you get a jump start on growth.

He was definitely trying to sell you something.Have you try just 1 form of attack.Try just attacking the ligs and focus on it more then on tunica stretches.One stretch I like to do is the sitting down and pulling down from side to side.I can feel the ligs being tugged on.Also you can never go wrong with btc stretches!....If you still want to do tunica stretches do like ten mins of girth work to wear down the tunica before stretching.I haven't gained from my tunica yet just from ligs but big Al told me about girth work before length work because the tunica is worn down.Lastly you can also do stamina work right after you finish your routine to help you get a jump start on growth.

I learned to try and find that feeling like something is being pulled inside.Sometimes it isn't in the same spot that it use to be so i try different angles and I find it again.
I think it is the key to gains as far as the ligs go.

try reading this guys posts: DLD, fedora, supra, kingsnake , REDZULU2003 , ZACKD89.
I know I forgot some great Penis Enlargement'ers, but this guys got gains and knowledge and they are willing to share it.

I've been on this forum for years and went thru a lot of the phases where all of them invented new stretches lol. Most of my work is lig work, but I've always liked the __________ stretch so I do that with everything else I do. I'm just not sure why I haven't seen any growth. The last time I did Penis Enlargement a few years back I grew like .3 in a month or two but lost those gains when I quit

dmoney ...

Just popped into this thread, got two thoughts on it ... they're pretty different but it's possible that it could be both of them, or that I'm way off base and it's none of them..

From your first post it sounds like you're trying too hard and overtraining/toughening up the tissues instead of stretching them. Not from just a one-time deal, but chronically it could add up to increasing tiny damages that never get a chance to heal right. It was the footlong stretches that made it (lol .. it's 'hard'/tough to not accidentally make puns at this forum) that made it 'stick out' .. for me. Those footlongs are intense, and doing a ton of other stuff too is maybe too much. I might be wrong, but if I was wrong then all of that stuff should make you be gaining length. It certainly shows dedication but possibly you could get further by doing less.

At this point, if you are making the tissues resist you by toughening up, they might not tend to just become pliable again on their own. Micro-tears in the collagens cause a type of scarring that interferes with the normal flow and cellular levels of biovoltage in the body and never heals back right on its own.

If there's accumulated microscarrring, you might be able to massage a lot of that out if you warm up .. sufficiently but not too hot cos that could cause its own inflammatory addition to tissue toughening, .. and knead and compress massage the tissues all up and down the shaft with just finger/thumb action .. and call that a session for a couple of weeks with no actual Penis Enlargement being attempted. Get well before trying again to get longer.

DMSO can also aid with healing of that type of scar tissue, even when the scarring is years old. If you've never messed with it ... it's an impressive healing agent, absolutely non-toxic to the human body, but it'll also rip the clearcoat right off a piece of furniture too. Careful with it and keep track of exactly how much you're diluting it with a pure water. When used at too strong of a concentration on sensitive skin, like the back of the neck and very likely the penis and accidentally the balls, it causes a radical feeling of itching. Avoid that! LOL. Thin it out 10:1 or more, use only glass containers for storage .. hobby/craft shops have small ones usually, and work up to stronger mixes if you're not getting itching at those strengths. It causes the body's cells to return to normal respiration of nutrients/toxins and normalizes biovoltage for healing .. even in scarred tissues. It does this by being a trans-cellular carrier, meaning it'll jump right through your skin and your cells .. and it can also smuggle along whatever is present when it's applied .. so watch out for lotions that aren't a natural oils, and for anything scented, and don't be handling raw chicken (etc, etc) before using DMSO or it totally will yank any of that right into your body with itself.

Second thought is do you have any issues with diabetes .. or was Lincoln the president that last time you went near any vitamins? Instead of mapping all of that out I'll just wait for a yes or no ;)

Penis Enlargement is the stressor to cause growth, but you don't grow while doing the intense forms of Penis Enlargement, you grow afterwards while resting and, hopefully with the right nutrient materials, healing/restructuring into the longer/fatter sizes. But without those materials, or with a condition that interferes with them, the restructuring will be thwarted and instead (whether for lack of time or materials or ability) the failed healing will tend towards a cumulative scarring/toughening.

I agree with the others that girth-first is a good prefatigue for length. I'd always just do them as 'supersets' in pairs, one .. and while taking a break from it .. the other, .. girth, length, rinse, repeat. But girth work is definitely Penis Enlargement, so if you're trying to massage/heal toughened tissues then girth work should also be put off during that time.

It sounds like you're doing some length work from the halfshaft-down ... instead of everything being pulled from up at the glans. Not everyone is a good gainer in the top-half tissues, so bottom-half work suits them better ... but again any of that could pertain to toughness instead of pliability. I started out with just three or four sets of thirty jelqs, some cranks, something that turned out to be called Ulis, and lots of time in a Penimaster. That's a -light- workout, to say the least. Eventually I went on to make 'crazy' stuff and do 'crazy' stuff it wouldn't be proper to mention where any beginners could see it .. cause they'd F up and get hurt. But it was all a gradual increase in intensities .. compared to where I was coming from before it. It was all smoothly built up to. And my spotty workouts (not poor dedication really, just otherwise swamped for time or privacy) gave me rest days. And relying most heavily on various models or creations of ADS devices (even initially at very light pulls) gave me remodelling in the tractive (non-turtled) state and that turned out to be SRT. I know you're not just starting out, but sometimes it's hard to write a sentence that doesn't have misunderstandings in it ... here's that sentence: When you're brand new and green .. even the couple of pounds of pull available from the medical-origin stretchers, after a couple of hours, feels like it's pulling your dick off of your body. It's easy to forget that as you build up in intensity. (Or in toughness?) But the feeling that the relatively flimsy little things were yanking your dick off wasn't because they were doing nothing ... it was because a couple of pounds .. over hours and hours and hours .. is actually lot of remodeling stressor.

Edit -- lost track of the punchline: From a mix of being busy, and random luck, I was always able (across a lot of time, years) to hit any size I wanted to, well passed my original goals, with no plateaus and very little temporary injury. Maybe the way to sum it up is Dedication .. but Moderation..

Last edited:
dmoney, I am in the same boat as you. returning to pe the last 2-3 months with purely a manual routine, I to have pe'd on and off for years with the usual manual, pumping, hanging etc. my routine is fairly similar to yours in the way of exercises and intensity. I split my routine into 2. am, all angles bundles 3 sets, 50 dld bundled blasters. pm 50 dld bundled blasters, blue whale ultimate lig w/btc stretches 3-5 sets and madingos 20 minutes. probably 40-50 minutes the 2 sessions. I have gradually worked up the intensity over the last month and have had a whole cm in el. asanon could be correct with how he mentioned time off can be beneficial, there was a point during this time I took 10 days off, my routine was taking its toll and decided to let everything calm down. I just kept wrapped with ujw (24/7 always) and that was that. when starting back up I realised I hadn't lost anything gained and felt I was making more progress after a small break). I believe like me from pe'ing on and off it also makes it harder to make gains, well harder to jump start them (just my opinion), just wanted to chime in as it looks we have a similar routine on the same time line.
I think I will take that on board aswell what as asanon said
dedication... but moderation,
all the best

Asanon...no i don't have diabetes lol. But I should start taking my vitamins every day. I try to get a good mix of length exercises, and don't do footlongs every time, just when my carpal tunnel bothers me or my hands get too tired. I used to Penis Enlargement every other day though, but this go around, since DLD said you can't overtrain length, I've been doing it almost nightly. And perhaps I'm doing too hot of a setting with my heating pad for my warm up.

Bravo...i might take a couple days off this weekend, then go back a little bit lighter and see what happens. How long total did it take you to get that cm?

dmoney, I checked my phone for the date, started back on nov 4th 2013 and measured jan 26th 2014 so that s about 10 weeks plus the 10 days off, around xmas & new year (seem like a perfect time for a break). besides the days off I have been consistent in my routine, a.m & p.m, even when i'm knackered, previous attempts I have usually half ass it. yeah take a small pe break t could help, i go full-tilt at intensity for a few days then the next day or maybe 2 its more of a workout maintaining the last intense workouts previous stretch, and always in ujw 24/7! or shall I buy this flaccid jacket that keep hearing about Hydromaxmmmm? lol:cool:

You may want to look into using devices like a hanger or extender. That was my solution when I stopped seeing gains from manual.

tef1;575867 said:
You may want to look into using devices like a hanger or extender. That was my solution when I stopped seeing gains from manual.

I haven't got any in the first place. Plus I don't have the money for an extender unfortunately

My only advice is focus on the ligs. Pull that hard dick straight down and you'll feel where your ligs are. keep puling it down till those ligs free up some more cock.

dmoney101;575635 said:
So I've been at it for about 2 months, probably more now and haven't seen a cm of gains. Here's my routine. I stretch for an hour at least every night. I do the basic stretches to every angle for 3 sets. I do the bundled __________ stretches, blue whale's other kid stretch where you pull on the ligs and hidden penis from under your testicles, foot long stretches, v stretches and inverse v stretches, and admiral's lig stretches. I always feel like I'm getting good workouts, but I'm just not seeing any results. I warm up and warm down properly and have quit clamping to focus on length growth for now.

I spot three problems for you here..

1) Your potentially over-training, you don't need all those stretching type

2) Because your using so much variation, when you plateau you won't have anything to switch to

3) There appear to be zero jelqs

Conclusion - Simplify your routine (you also don't need an hour) and include jelqs.

AdmiralLongDong;575953 said:
My only advice is focus on the ligs. Pull that hard dick straight down and you'll feel where your ligs are. keep puling it down till those ligs free up some more cock.

I try to. Most of my stretches are lig stretches

rakas;576383 said:
I spot three problems for you here..

1) Your potentially over-training, you don't need all those stretching type

2) Because your using so much variation, when you plateau you won't have anything to switch to

3) There appear to be zero jelqs

Conclusion - Simplify your routine (you also don't need an hour) and include jelqs.

Most people do an hour or more of length work... Plus all day stretchers and other devices. And I don't do jelqs with my length work because when I do my stretches I can't get hard. When I was first getting into it I used to get hard doing stretches, but after all the time I spent telling myself not to, it doesn't happen anymore. I jelqs every once in a while, but they're not really for length anyway

Dmoney101: You are gaining. But your problem maybe that you have a sub-par blood flow circulatory system. This can be due to smoking,drinking,obesity,age,etc. So just take supplements such as N.O.S, L-Argine, Extenze, etc while you are working out. These supplements will help put the blood where it needs to be for your gaIns. So dont give up. Your penis could be getting bigger but you may need blood flow supplements. Now since money is tight for you right now; Then buy L-Argine from your local walmart for 5 bucks a bottle. And take 1500 mg (3pills a day). This will fill the gains that you may have but cant see right now. Good luck.

horny goats weed has been helping me out a treat, got some of redz leech seed oil on the way to. every little helps!

Here2Help;576460 said:
Dmoney101: You are gaining. But your problem maybe that you have a sub-par blood flow circulatory system. This can be due to smoking,drinking,obesity,age,etc. So just take supplements such as N.O.S, L-Argine, Extenze, etc while you are working out. These supplements will help put the blood where it needs to be for your gaIns. So dont give up. Your penis could be getting bigger but you may need blood flow supplements. Now since money is tight for you right now; Then buy L-Argine from your local walmart for 5 bucks a bottle. And take 1500 mg (3pills a day). This will fill the gains that you may have but cant see right now. Good luck.

I'll look into L-argine

Bravo;576462 said:
horny goats weed has been helping me out a treat, got some of redz leech seed oil on the way to. every little helps!

I've heard horny goat weed is good from someone else too

dmoney101;576430 said:
I try to. Most of my stretches are lig stretches

Most people do an hour or more of length work... Plus all day stretchers and other devices. And I don't do jelqs with my length work because when I do my stretches I can't get hard. When I was first getting into it I used to get hard doing stretches, but after all the time I spent telling myself not to, it doesn't happen anymore. I jelqs every once in a while, but they're not really for length anyway

Yes, but not newbies. Your average starting routine for a newbie tends involve less than 30 minutes stretching. Your at risk of overtraining with what your doing right now.

Jelqs increase both length and girth, it's a flawed premise to suggest they don't provide length gains when they are the creme de la creme of Penis Enlargement.

Back
Top Bottom