Sketch2000

Registered
Howdy!

I began 2 months ago (my new measurements can be seen in my signature or here) -

08/2014 - BPEL - 5 1/8- 5 1/4
09/2014 - F 2 1/2, FC 3 3/4, FPBL 3, NBPEL 4 1/2, BPEL 5 1/4, EC 4 1/2
09/17/14 -NBPEL – 5, BPEL 5 ½, CIRCUMFERANCE (ERECT) – 4 ¾, FBPL – 3 ¼, FLACID NBPL – 3, CIRCUMFERANCE – 3 ¾
10/2014 - NBPEL 5, BPEL 5 1/2

I've gained about a quarter inch to a half inch in flaccid length (there have been times when it "shrivels" back to its normal 2 inch size)..and most importantly, gained 1/4 inch on my BPEL.

My routine consists of the following -

DAY A)
3 SETS STRETCHES - BTC (3), DOWN (3), OUT (3), UP (3) - 3 MEANING IN EACH DIRECTION - UP, LEFT, RIGHT
1 SET OF HANGING (20 MINUTES)
600 JELQS
15 MINUTES BATHMATE
100 QUICK KEGEL SQUEEZUES
50 KEGEL HOLDS
1 MINUTE KEGEL HOLD

DAY B)
STRETCHING (SAME AS DAY A)
3 OR 4 SETS OF HANGING, 20 MINUTES EACH / 5-10 MINUTES REST / ON OCCASION I'VE DONE 30 MINUTE SETS (recently i sat for one hour)

REPEAT - NO DAYS OFF OTHER THAN SOME MISSED HERE AND THERE

I'VE BEEN USING A "CAPTAINS WRENCH" (HOME MADE HANGER) AND RECENTLY (YESTERDAY) WENT UP TO 12.5 POUNDS

Observations -

1) Its not really as much as "Penis Enlargement" as its is about "Penis Conditioning"
i.e. My flaccid penis hangs down a little farther because I've been hanging weights sitting down for 2 months now...lol...it stretches the ligaments slightly...and conditions the penis to heal/hang in that fashion...catch my drift?

2) I began hanging at a really low weight (15 ounces). Now, up to 12.5 pounds...I realize how much weight is necessary to gain length. I've said from the beginning my goal is to gain length (which is obviously my issue) and i would get a LM, that still holds true.

Yesterday I did my first BTC hangs (by extending my legs outwards on an incline while sitting down) - yes, there a little more intense and its obvious to see why they would stress the ligaments more, but I"ve also learned why targeting the other ligaments is equally as important.

I've done the majority (I'd say 90%) of my hanging while sitting. Some while standing - I get a really good stretch doing this.

But there are some (on this site and others) who use a "bungie cord" or resistance band to pull in certain angles - this would stretch the ligaments in that direction (so for instance if your sitting down and attach a cable to your hanger straight outward it would be in the same fashion as a extender being that its pointed straight out but it would target not just the top ligaments as hanging straight down would).

This logic has made me re think the importance of using a bungie cord (Unfortunately when i initially tried using the bungie cord with my Captains Wrench i discontinued due to the "blood plug" which I have a problem with; although I've improvised and the problem isn't as bad as it was and i should be able to do some resistance) once I get a LM I plan on revisiting this issue (using the resistance band / bungie cord so I can imitate hanging but target different ligaments / angles)

3) I also made the mistake early of thinking that using a resistance band / bungie cord outward directly in front of your penis would imitate the action of an extender, which is incorrect. An extender won't pull on the ligaments (and if i does its very slight) it pulls on the TISSUE of the shaft....therefore trying to stretch it. Since elongating my penis is my biggest goal (literally..lol) I had planned to use the extender an hour a day to ensure the penis is always in an elongated state. Unfortunately I was unable to do so, but today I got an hour in.

I figure the more the better - when you can do it do it...but it has to be consistent.

4) Since I've become better at using my "Captains Wrench" I will be incorporating the bungie to a "straight out" (to target all ligaments / similar to people that hang when leaning downwards on a table so there penis is going outward) but at a very low resistance given the "blood plug" issue and my home made hanger. I do feel that incorporating this for 30 minutes will help all ligaments (not just the top ones) get a good stretch.

I'm wondering if you have any input as to when this should be incorporated?

Day A
Day B - When my hanging is done

Also, since I'm 2 months in, should I make any other adjustments other than saving as much $$ as possible for a LM so I can hang more!! LOL

So far so good.
The main problem I have is the jelqing. I have to watch ���� to get hard to do it and only within the last month or so I've really gotten good at doing it slow (in the beginning it was fast). I also tend to go from up to 90% erect to down to lets say 40% while doing it.

I think I finally get the motto "Its not a sprint, its a marathon" now....lol...but I must say...if I'm 2 months in and have seen some (albeit little) progress, it shows promise of where i might be in lets say "one year"?

But given its been 2 months should I change anything up?

I will continue to increase the weight on my hanger and as I mentioned above incorporate the bungie for a half hour (and try to get that darn extender it for an hour a day - it would make a huge difference), just not sure what day to do the bungie and will need a LM pretty soon for hanging over 15 pounds (i would anticipate hanging that much in a few weeks).

Any thoughts, criticism, etc. would be very much appreciated. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sketch

congrats nice gains on 2 months :) also have you gained girth? if not in the two months of doing jelqs id say your ready for more exercises for girth ssjs slammers horse squeeze etc

Thanks mate.
Yeah about a quarter inch to a half in girth.

Agreed. After 2 months need to switch some things up.

Sketch

Great gains Sketch, congratulations! The only place I would make an adjustment is in BathMate and Jelqing. I would suggest that you try the 5x5x3 method using SlowSquashJelqs, this brings me so much more expansion than a straight shot in the BathMate for 15 minutes. I also look forward to your addition of the LengthMaster, it is an awesome tool and will really help with gaining length. Stock is running low so grab one while you can before they go on back order.

Thanks DLD. I was hoping you would chime in on this. My biggest problem with super setting jelqs and bathmate would be being lubed up - then washing/wiping down and bathmate - repeat...if you catch my drift....

Anyway, what are your thoughts on hanging - BTC - I did all my hanging (3 sets) standing yesterday (12.5 pounds - my heaviest, just got to this week)...and BTC stretches seem to be the "most effective"...since I'm doing 3 sets of 20 minutes (sometimes of 30 minutes or 4 sets) on my hanging days should I do one sitting, one standing, one BTC etc....? Or just all BTC or standing?

And yes, I can't wait for a LM. Would have had one already had it not been for me moving (seriously)...Gaining in length is my goal (I could seriously give a - about girth) so this would help me a great deal to incorporate bungie stretching and hanging more weight which is ideal for gaining length!

Sketch

Sketch2000;613981 said:
Anyway, what are your thoughts on hanging - BTC - I did all my hanging (3 sets) standing yesterday (12.5 pounds - my heaviest, just got to this week)...and BTC stretches seem to be the "most effective"...since I'm doing 3 sets of 20 minutes (sometimes of 30 minutes or 4 sets) on my hanging days should I do one sitting, one standing, one BTC etc....? Or just all BTC or standing?

I would probably start mostly w/ the stretches that target the ligs the most (BTC/SD (w/ side variations)/some SO stretching).

What do you mean by standing? I don't think there is a preference on which position your body needs to be in to get the greatest gains/angles. As long as you're able to hit the angles. Some people do BTC on their knees or standing. Depends on your preference, but w/ BTC there are really only those two options of obtaining that type of stretch. Just don't get back problems. I heard of members getting back problems from hanging up in the higher weights.

Thanks Merc.

What I meant by standing is that when i do stand i feel like i get a better stretch in my ligs when i hang that way (as opposed to sitting).

Sketch

Sketch2000;613990 said:
Thanks Merc.

What I meant by standing is that when i do stand i feel like i get a better stretch in my ligs when i hang that way (as opposed to sitting).

Sketch

If you feel you're getting a better lig stretch by standing, then you might just stick w/ that as long as you're able to pull off standing for that amount of time.
Hopefully you can also find a way to be productive while standing. You might look at getting some standing desk attachment in the future. :cool:

smerc;614035 said:
If you feel you're getting a better lig stretch by standing, then you might just stick w/ that as long as you're able to pull off standing for that amount of time.
Hopefully you can also find a way to be productive while standing. You might look at getting some standing desk attachment in the future. :cool:

Everyone will have a position they favor over others. If stretching while standing is working than stick with that. Thank God I get best results while seated cuz I am a lazy MF:)

I seen some diagrams of people cutting holes in cheap chairs just to be @ the computer and achieve a SD stretch w/o having to stand. I'm really surprised to not see anyone selling these as there would be a market for it, but then again it's not too difficult of a task to cut a hole :p . Walmart sells them really cheap. It's the nylon lounge chairs or I guess any fabric chair would work.

I also do a lot of stretching laying down as I got rid of my couch before I got a new one so I am laying on a mattress for the past few weeks. I feel laying down is best for me in straight down stretches. I did just order a couch and it will be here next week so I am really looking forward to seated stretching again.

Began incorporating the extender on hanging days (besides today due to injury - in the hanging thread)...Before I began (2 months ago) I could barely stretch close to my BPEL (5 1/2) now I"m extending at almost 6"...

I tell you...sometimes seeing all your guys stats really gets to me - on one hand I"m like "yeah i need to get there"...and on the other hand I"m like "damn...it would be nice to START at 7 BPEL"....lol...or alternatively, it reminds me how small I really am...

But so far so good. The other day I think I pulled a full 6 inch erection - but didn't measure...which would mean a half inch (not quarter) in length in BPEL in 2 months of PE.

Right now at 5 1/2 BPEL (1/4 inch gained in length) 4 1/2 Circumference...flaccid is obviously better...but some days goes back to its 2-2 1/2 inch mark. Need to jiggle a little to get the blood flowing and i can get it hanging at 3-4 inches sometimes! Sometimes i wake up to take a piss and its 3 1/2 inches flaccid!

Just need more conditioning.

Probably taking a week off or so due to this hanging injury I self imposed today. Order the Bib or LM...enough is enough...

Sketch

Attachments

• 20141018_154529 (1).jpg
    20141018_154529 (1).jpg
    298 KB · Views: 0
Sketch2000;614656 said:
Began incorporating the extender on hanging days (besides today due to injury - in the hanging thread)...Before I began (2 months ago) I could barely stretch close to my BPEL (5 1/2) now I"m extending at almost 6"...

I tell you...sometimes seeing all your guys stats really gets to me - on one hand I"m like "yeah i need to get there"...and on the other hand I"m like "damn...it would be nice to START at 7 BPEL"....lol...or alternatively, it reminds me how small I really am...

But so far so good. The other day I think I pulled a full 6 inch erection - but didn't measure...which would mean a half inch (not quarter) in length in BPEL in 2 months of PE.

Right now at 5 1/2 BPEL (1/4 inch gained in length) 4 1/2 Circumference...flaccid is obviously better...but some days goes back to its 2-2 1/2 inch mark. Need to jiggle a little to get the blood flowing and i can get it hanging at 3-4 inches sometimes! Sometimes i wake up to take a piss and its 3 1/2 inches flaccid!

Just need more conditioning.

Probably taking a week off or so due to this hanging injury I self imposed today. Order the Bib or LM...enough is enough...

Sketch

You look like you are getting one heck of a good stretch in the Extender! Saw your injury in the hanging section, I suggest the LengthMaster as a better way to hang plus you can do all the other exercises that it offers. With the wider clamping method used on the LengthMaster you should have no more issues with the urethra swelling. I am glad you are able to still train through your injury.

Thanks DLD. I was hoping you would chime in on this. My biggest problem with super setting jelqs and bathmate would be being lubed up - then washing/wiping down and bathmate - repeat...if you catch my drift....

And yes, I can't wait for a LM. Would have had one already had it not been for me moving (seriously)...Gaining in length is my goal (I could seriously give a - about girth) so this would help me a great deal to incorporate bungie stretching and hanging more weight which is ideal for gaining length!

Sketch

When it comes to lubes, use the water based type. Flee from Vaseline, it's hard to wash it off. Get a water based type to use. Very easy to wash off.

Back
Top Bottom