saen

Registered
Hi there,

Passed my 2 month point,so I wanted to share my results proudly :)

I started at 4 December '12, gave myself the Bathmate Hydromax X40 and started jelqing. + Multivitamin and 2x 500mg L arginine everyday

4 Dec.
Emg: 14,4 cm (5.51)
Nbpel: 16,8 cm (6.61)
Bpel: 18 cm (7.0)
1 week sick flu

10 Jan
Emg: 14,6 cm (5.74)
Nbpel: 17,5 cm (6.88)
Bpel: 19,4 cm (7.48)

7 Feb
Emg: 15 cm (5.90)
Nbpel: 18 cm (7.08)
Bpel: 19.5cm (7.67)
Pbbs: 18,5cm (7.28) *

I'm happy with my results :) the only thing is that i hope I measured it correctly at the beginning. I hope I found a way to do it correctly now.
At my last result is saying * Pbbs this is just what I made up (maybe it exist under a different name) meaning Pullback ballsack
because measuring Nbpel changes a lot of time, maybe putting the ruler to deep i found myself a tool :) what i do is:
I get myself erect, take the left hand and pull my sack (not balls) towards the floor. when you look at your base thats where I put my beginning ] of the ruler,and then let go of the sack. When I do this I have the same results. Bpel is different then that. Try it yourself

Routine:

Warm up with a rice sock for about 10 min

do some stretching 30 sec up/down/left/right, helicopters and pull out and make circular movements 10 times this stretching takes about 10 min

I start jelqing, (in the beginning less then at this moment).

Fill up the Bathmate and start with 2.5 or 3 min inside, take it out helicopter/slapping and go back inside for 2.5 or 3 min
jelq
Bathmate session again 2 x 2.5 min
Jelq
Bathmate session 2 x 2.5 min

warm down with my rice sock or stay under the shower.

I made myself some photo's, so I can compare it later :)

TNX GUYS FOR THE FORUM AND YOUR THREADS !!!

Excellent work Man! Great gains across the board! I love when all the measurements increase! This is very inspiring for your Brothers here. It is amazing how someone of only two months can post such great gains and, being new yourself, you already be inspiring new people! GOOD JOB!

Tnx Supra and dld :)
I'm am more then amazed, because I started a few years ago but gave up after 2.5 months with no results.
I started again but with the Bathmate, and have these results ! I just hope I measured good from the beginning, but from all the measurements done in years I can not remember that i've been this big before.
I posted this also for the people to read that did not gain yet, ITS POSSIBLE hang in there... happy that I started again :)

Just a other question:
I really love the Bathmate and want to stay in a bit longer under full pressure BUT i just can not. My corpus spongiosum is bigger then from when I started and it start to hurt at the base when i'm in at full pressure. I tried to take of the comfort ring that helps just a little bit, when i measure really from the start of the penis its 6.3 inch (erect) because of my corpus. Can it be that the X40 is getting to small and this causes the pain? Its looks filled up when inside but when i look from the side i still see some space midshaft but under the rubber I think its really maxed. Is 6.3 getting to big for the X40?
greets

this is without the comfortpad

(maybe DLD can resize the photo I did not expect its was gonna be so big photo) sorry

Attachments

• zonder com.pad.jpg
    zonder com.pad.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
saen;531709 said:
this is without the comfortpad

(maybe DLD can resize the photo I did not expect its was gonna be so big photo) sorry

No need to resize, we get the point....YOU ARE A MONSTER:)!

You, my friend, need a X-40!

3 months in:

start:
4 Dec.

Now
7 March
Emg: 14.9 (5.86)
Nbpel: 18.2 (7.16)
Bpel: 19.6 (7.71)
Pbbs: 19.2

Since last month its a little bit 1mm in Nbel, but every gain is a gain!
Waiting for my Hydromax X40 :)

Last edited:
4 Months in

start:
4 Dec.

Now
7 April
Emg: 15 (5.90)

This month I did not gain anything compare to last months, maybe because of some stress i'm having and I have not been taking care of my diet, I have gained some kg's so maybe this has also something to do with it. Still I can't stay very long in my Bathmate at full pressure. Well Hope this month is going to change a bit and gain a bit extra.
I'm using my X40 and X40 in one session now, beginning with the X40 and do some stretching with that on, because with the X40 my balls keeps sucking in and it really is not feeling good.
Advice or comments are welcome.
greets Saen

Last edited:
saen;542851 said:
4 Months in

start:
4 Dec.

Now
7 April

This month I did not gain anything compare to last months, maybe because of some stress i'm having and I have not been taking care of my diet, I have gained some kg's so maybe this has also something to do with it. Still I can't stay very long in my Bathmate at full pressure. Well Hope this month is going to change a bit and gain a bit extra.
I'm using my X40 and X40 in one session now, beginning with the X40 and do some stretching with that on, because with the X40 my balls keeps sucking in and it really is not feeling good.
Advice or comments are welcome.
greets Saen

you probably had "newbie gains". Time to mix up your routine and add intensity or time or another exercise.

UPDATE 7 months in

Last time
7 April

10 July
Emg: 14.8 ( 5.83 )
Npel: 18.7 ( 7.36 )
Bpel: 19.8 ( 7.8 )

So I gained again some length during these months, and that was the first intension .....Till I saw I'm losing girth.
Probably I'm losing girth because I'm gaining length. Still very happy that my friend is still making progress.

I ordered the Stealth innerwear also, looked like a nice thing to have and use between the exercise.
Well I'll keep posting here... comments are always welcome!

greets Saen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom