the boss!

Registered
My PE journey dates Way back like 4-5 years ago, I was a kid so I was insecured I read and read and read.. checked progress pics, but never really took action.
At much older age I started Jelqing and kegeling. But never consistently

Lets skip to 2016! on and off as always until 2 months ago. I decided "ALL IN"!

At first you get used to the techinque-Comfortability and Effectiveness.

But session after session I started noticing changes in my dick good and bad at the same time.

1. Skin Problems: Natural extra skin, as i jelq straight out for example, while jelq pressure goes up the extra skin minimizes the movement, with this a less effective jelq.

-For this apply a L wedge Grip at the base of your dick and balls hold it and press to the Pubic Bone. 2 REASONS, you wanna get the as deeper as posible with every single jelq, and the other its more obvious try to retain more extra skin down.
----Focus on the balls--- as this contain most of it.

But if the skin problem presists, Do this!

-Place a towel where you jelq (it has to hold itself, find the way) like a towel ring. Everytime skin is a problem,pull extra skin from the bottom of the scrotum and hold it while jelquing.
(But don't worry, after your penis gets bigger, it won't bother anymore,it happend to me)

This could cause pain on your penis as you jelq up if you pull too much or from the wrong spot.
I also reccommend this specially for upward BUT to the side jelqs (skin pulled to the left jelq to the right,skin pulled to the right jelq to the left).

2.One side bigger than the other one: This was the most problematic one, since I tried to research a solution, but apparently nobody has one or talks about it. Maybe it's minority who suffer this.
In my case my right side was bigger, bigger glans, bigger shaft, bigger veins. It was super noticeable, one side was big, but the other was super thick just by holding it I could tell.
Some I came up with the next Theory.

As I said right side had bigger veins, so bigger veins, more blood = bigger dick.
Then I noticed that my right side had more muscle, My internal oblique on the right side waas way more prominent.
So more muscle tissue= more blood flow.

I started training obliques, abs,and anything near(with more focus on the left side,for equal muscle). Pretty much muscle tissue around my dick, for more blood availability.(still on the process)
But then I jumped into a picture of Penis Anatomy and each Corpora Carvernosa, has it's own blood supply since they're divided.

From there experimenting went 0-100.
It was sketchy at first! sometimes I could, sometimes I couldn't, but Now i've mastered it, I created an isolated movement to send Blood to one specific Corpora Carvenosa.

And within 1 week, My left side is way bigger, veins expanded(never had on that side) even jelqing for 2 months straight those veins never appeared, although right side got even bigger in this period.
For now my left side is not equal to my right but indeed it's moving towards it.

So for anybody out there suffering any of these issues, this post soon will have both videos showing both techniques.

Last edited:
I have saggy nuts so natural dealt with problem 1 when jelqing. I usually hold my balls back or use a scrunchy(hair band). I just tie it once and never have any irritation from skin. Or just jelq in an upward motion.

Nice bro! That's another perfect way !

Keeps happening? or it stopped?

Great write up and your technique to get to the inner penis will definitely help with jelqing. If you gain too much traction when jelqing just use more lube to not strain the ball sack skin so much either, but this shouldn't be a problem with your set up :)

the boss!;712995 said:
Nice bro! That's another perfect way !

Keeps happening? or it stopped?

Still happens with the extra skin, however, i still use the scrunchy for jelqing.

kyomoto;713059 said:
Great write up and your technique to get to the inner penis will definitely help with jelqing. If you gain too much traction when jelqing just use more lube to not strain the ball sack skin so much either, but this shouldn't be a problem with your set up :)

Appreciate it bro!
Actually I don't suffer anymore from the extra skin, it got bigger and problem solved!
Good observation! I tried the other day, I liked it, best session recently. It helps with getting erect faster and retaining it !

Great write up and I like how you have shown that symmetry and evens is so important in training.

Actually, more expansion from the inside out over time equals a bigger girth. More veins do not. Does anyone still jelq? Slow Squash Jelqs, various squeezes, even clamping are far more time efficient and effective. Not trying to shoot you down here, it's a decent attempt at a post, just not accurate.

stillwantmore2;714719 said:
Actually, more expansion from the inside out over time equals a bigger girth. More veins do not. Does anyone still jelq? Slow Squash Jelqs, various squeezes, even clamping are far more time efficient and effective. Not trying to shoot you down here, it's a decent attempt at a post, just not accurate.

Yeah that's not accurate and more blood flow is not indicative of a bigger penis though, you're going to have better time with jelqs though.

I have major turkey neck that I want to get rid of but never really had the dedication to try to get rid of it. Once I grow another .5"-1" I am going to stop focussing as much on length (I will still focus on length just not as much) and focus more on girth and getting rid of the turkey neck. If the turkey neck treatments don't work I am going to possibly just get it snipped off by a surgeon

eugine8plz;714921 said:
I have major turkey neck that I want to get rid of but never really had the dedication to try to get rid of it. Once I grow another .5"-1" I am going to stop focussing as much on length (I will still focus on length just not as much) and focus more on girth and getting rid of the turkey neck. If the turkey neck treatments don't work I am going to possibly just get it snipped off by a surgeon

Dude i may be wrong but i think girth doesn't work that much, i have pretty good girth and still have some turkey neck
I plan to converte it into the skin for my new inches ;)

stillwantmore2;714719 said:

Nahh man it's all good! no worries, this is why i created it, to share my opinion and see what others have to say and think.

Yeah you're definitely right, it's the expansion

the boss!;714972 said:
Dude i may be wrong but i think girth doesn't work that much, i have pretty good girth and still have some turkey neck
I plan to converte it into the skin for my new inches ;)

Ya I know lol but there are certain exercises that can be done that can help get rid of turkey neck! :)

eugine8plz;715043 said:
Ya I know lol but there are certain exercises that can be done that can help get rid of turkey neck! :)

Ohh really? Like what?

the boss!;716872 said:
Freshh I gotta read it!
and thanks but I don't suffer it anymore, I was trying to explain that technic I used for better jelqs with extra skin

Good Stuff!

Back
Top Bottom