penguinsfan

Registered
I really haven't gotten into a regular routine at all. I'm still absorbing information and learning about Penis Enlargement. I have two questions/issues maybe some of you vets could help me out with.

1. I don't want to get hurt doing this. I'm talking about serious ligament damage, for example. How hard is it safe to pull during stretches. I'm willing to accept decent gains in exchange for low risk, but I certainly do not want to push things into high-risk for the sake of tremendous gains. Can anyone advise me on what I should be looking for or what the danger signs are? I read some of the posts on pops and burning and I must confess I'm quite nervous about pushing things too far.

2. I don't feel much during a keagle. I really can't feel much going on there. I know the exercise is impossible to display and difficult to describe, but I think I'm doing them right. I realize it's not going to be like flexing a bicep or quadricep, but I really feel like nothing is going on. Any advice?

1. Don't worry. You're the one stretching when doing manual stretches. Start out slow and take it easy on the pressure of the stretch. You'll learn your limits soon enough. You'r enot in any great hurry I assume?

2. Just start doing it when you go to the bathroom. Cut off the flow of urine any time you take a leak and that's your PC muscle working. Then, try it outside of that setting. The easiest way is to feel the muscle working. Just place a finger halfway between your scrotum and your anus. Then try to perform a kegel. If you do it correctly you'll feel the muscle expand.

Also , an easy way to find your pc is to flex and make your penis bounce (raise and lower) while you are hard .....And lig pops sound serious but after you get one it scares the hell out of you ...just for a few seconds , But once you calm down and realize that your penis is still ok you kinda have a little laugh and say oh that wasn't so bad ....just my experience with the pops ...ATS

I mean, I can kind of feel it when I flex the PC muscle, but it just doesn't feel like much is going on inside my dick. It doesn't feel as if it is really doing much to trap blood. I just wondered if other people have a hard time getting much sensation, or if it's just me.

Thanks for the advice guys. I went back and read more about the pops and burns. While the general consensus is that they are harmless, I guess my real concern is that I could mistake the feedback I'm getting and end up tearing a ligament, which as the post says can likely only be corrected by surgery.

Has anyone hear ever had a serious ligament injury?

I wonder how much range one has between a ligament pop and a tear. For example, I have friends that are into mixed martial arts suBathmateission fighting. They tell me that we someone slaps an armbar on you there are three phases to the experience. First, you feel the pain. Second, the ligaments will tear. Third, the joint snaps. There is typically adequate time to tapout when a combatant realizes he can't break the hold. However, the ankle and knee joints have less give in them and a fighter is in much greater danger of injury if he doesn't tapout in a timely manner.

I'd hate to think I'm on the brink of experiencing a pop and pull my way into a tear. For now, I just plan on starting nice and slow and working my way into gains gradually.

One other thing: Which is more likely to occur first, a burn or a pop?

A little apprehension with Penis Enlargement is good but, I think youre being too apprehensive. Just use common sense and, listen to your body....at the same time dont be so afraid to push yourself a little. You'll figure out after some time what your limits are. I myself, hang weights (see the "hanging around" forum) an average of 4 hours a day, six days a week. I use 15 lbs most of the time...sometimes I drop down to 12.5lbs..but that's becoming less often that I drop the weight down. We're talking about 20 minute sets too usually. I know you can exert more resistance via manual stretching but, the stretches last much longer with hanging. I was very apprehensive about hanging weights before I got started and, picked up the learning curve and, how to do so safely within my limits. Same deal with stretching or jelqing or, whatever else you might do. Learn how to do it safely first, then learn what your limits are and, most importantly listen to what your body is telling you. If you feel pain slow down, or stop all together and, try something else or make a slight change and start over. This stuff no matter what exercises you choose to do, has it's risks. But, is a lot less risky if you do the above.

Oh, I definitely going to get a routine together and give it a try. I think I'll try to ease into things and take measurements after 2-4 weeks. If my gains are absolutely nothing, I'll try to push things a little bit further. Monitoring results seems to be the best way to judge the force, and if the force I'm applying is significant (as in my body is telling me I can't take much more) but the gains have stopped, then I know I'm ready for level 2 exercises. I just don't want to be that guy that walks into the urologist's office explaining how I need reconstructive ligament surgery.

Originally posted by penguinsfan
I just don't want to be that guy that walks into the urologist's office explaining how I need reconstructive ligament surgery.

If you take your time and stay within your own abilities you will end up with much stronger ligs.

Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
If you take your time and stay within your own abilities you will end up with much stronger ligs.

Sounds good. I've lived for many years with a penis that I believe to be below average in size. In that sense, there is no rush. It sounds as if many folks here have made some great gains within a relatively short period of time.

I can believe what you say about the ligament too. I used to work in a physical therapy clinic and we talked about this subject. Not related to Penis Enlargement, of course, but the issue was whether or not ligaments in the knee would get stronger when subjected to force over time. The therapist I worked with was real conservative (as far as treatment) and was always criticizing some of the martial arts exercises I would do that involved extreme range of motion, thereby stressing tendons and ligaments. He argued all I would do is stretch them out and end up with weak knees when I get old, but most other therapists in the company disagreed and I tend to subscribe to their school of thought.

Originally posted by penguinsfan
Yeah, I live in the area.
Me too. By the way, 66 said he was coming back another year. Suprise, suprise....that should boost ticket sales.

No pain no gain. As you train further, you will be required to use more intensity. Slight pains and discomfort are all part of the gaining process.

huge-girth;757174 said:
No pain no gain. As you train further, you will be required to use more intensity. Slight pains and discomfort are all part of the gaining process.

Waxn will never come back, he hates my guts with a passion! lol

Back
Top Bottom