i am 17 this is the size of my penis:

3in long FLACCID
3.5in girth FLACCID

5in long ERECT
4.5in girth ERECT

My girlfriend wants to have sex with me but i am to asshamed i would like to make it round this size:

5in long FLACCID
4in girth FLACCID

7.5in long ERECT
6.5in girth ERECT

PUT IT THIS WAY I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT BIGGER

can you tell me ways in which i can reach my dream size it is really getting me down please can you help.
thank you for your time and help

Guys, I need help I fell in this huge lake and I am so thirsty I just can't find any water please help.

The answer to your question is to press back on your browser and read the posts above and below yours.

Your in the right place and I'm glad you joined. Check some of the sample routine in the ROUTINE section. Read up on the glossary to familiarize yourself with some of the terms. This will be a good place to start. From here you can pick out a basic routine and we can help you with the rest. Your dream will happen with commitment.

Oh, I didn't even notice him saying hes 17. Guess he'll have to wait till next year.

If I remember correctly somewhere I read a post saying that puberty can possibly be the best time to start. Even though I started a few months after my 18th birthday :D. Personally I think its a good time to start, but then again I'm a n00b and the things that I say should not be taken heavily.

My advice would be to engage in sexual activity, providing that is truly what you want and you're taking every precaution and accept responsibilities, given your relatively young age. I'll do my best to offer you a few words of advice.

I've had some positive gains doing almost nothing. My workouts are sporadic. Guys here like DLD and stillwantmore absolutely amaze me and inspire me with their dedication and time commitments. Hell, I'm practically their antithesis. Yet, in just a few weeks, I've gain .25" BPenis EnlargementL and .75" EL doing very little. Some guys work for years and see no more benefit than this, though I often wonder if it is a physical problem or technique related. Either way, the goals you envision are NOT going to come overnight. Be prepared to work. That is why I do not recommend you put off sex until you reach this level of confidence. Talk to your girlfriend and try to win her support for your Penis Enlargement efforts.

Don't let your small size stop you from having sex.

Then you'll not only be small, but you'll have no clue how to use it.... a nightmare.

In the meantime, Penis Enlargement, and learn to eat pussy while you're waiting for your gains.

I would suggest figuring out your LOT before doing anything. Once you know your LOT, determine whether you need to do tunica or lig work.

Well since I guess the management is letting him stay...I'd figure out your LOT and jelq, jelq, jelq. Make sure you start on a good kegal routine aswell!

:Well since I guess the management is letting him stay...I'd figure out your LOT and jelq, jelq, jelq. Make sure you start on a good kegal routine aswell!

DO U HAVE TO BE 18 TO WRITE IN THIS SITE?

ALSO THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME WHAT DOES LOT AND JELQ STAND FOR AND MEAN?

AND WHAT IS A KEGAL ROUTINE?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND TIME

Originally posted by Gardenier90
On most Penis Enlargement sites you do have to be 18 to post.

I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue in a perfect world, but some images could be considered ������������ by some people. Anyhow, good luck little B.

inamo;12745 said:
If I remember correctly somewhere I read a post saying that puberty can possibly be the best time to start. Even though I started a few months after my 18th birthday :D. Personally I think its a good time to start, but then again I'm a n00b and the things that I say should not be taken heavily.

Starting at puberty is a good thing but the down side is that, as at that time you will be one very skeptical individual as far as PE is concerned

There is no better conditions than puberty and PE. As the body is naturally developing the penis is being naturally enlarged, helping this process with stretches and jelqs or the whole damn SRT system will kick those natural gains into maximum mode! The thing that bothers me most about young folks getting involved with PE is if their mind is developed enough to understand PE with out it becoming obsessive, causing social issues.

Back
Top Bottom