:(

KiTTie8695 said:
i :censored: hate these sites.

You love using smilies though:D

With a name like 'Kittie', I would imagine it's a female. Maybe she hates Penis Enlargement sites because her last few boyfriends were Penis Enlargement'ers and had cocks she couldn't handle.

or maybe she loves the fact that she can dispose of men and make them feel small by saying shit about their package...these sites come back to slap a bitch like that in the face. maybe like little kittie?

She is just trying to continue the trend of the feminization of men everywhere...while keeping intact her victim/champion status. Did you know that its the mothers whom are most physically abusive to their children, especially their sons?
Never hear that on t.v. do you? When it comes to handling women, I sometimes think Islam may be on the right track. Better than producing cuckolds and guilt ridden half-men like the west.

sorry i wasnt feeling all the good about myself when i put this post up, guys. im sorry if i offended anyone. <:(

-Sam

copper_handshak said:
She is just trying to continue the trend of the feminization of men everywhere...while keeping intact her victim/champion status. Did you know that its the mothers whom are most physically abusive to their children, especially their sons?
Never hear that on t.v. do you? When it comes to handling women, I sometimes think Islam may be on the right track. Better than producing cuckolds and guilt ridden half-men like the west.

and thanks, but i'm not a "feminazi".

-Sam

She apologized, man. Leave it at that.

She's samzman's woman!

i really am more than sorry i ever said what i did though. i feel horrible about it.

KiTTie8695 said:
i really am more than sorry i ever said what i did though. i feel horrible about it.
That avatar screams kinky all the way to the bed :p
What do you think of the site?

the sites pretty cool. i like it better than the other one. i feel more welcome here. :-D

and the icon. yeah. i actually found it on some girl's site and i took it. :-D

Back
Top Bottom