8 isn't enough

Registered
I have grown 1 full inch in 11 weeks. Girth is alittle harder to judge because it changes about 1/8 and I dont know why. I thought the CS is the cause.

I need some major girth exercises before I can call myself big. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Very cool! Very, very cool! You should be very proud of yourself. What routine did you use? Very impressive! What are your stats now?

–DLD

I do the DLD blasters and the A stretch. Been getting lazy with the L workout cause Im trying to get some more G. Shit is hard to do. Help me out here DLD.

Oh, I just hit 7.75 BPenis EnlargementL. I want to be 9 NBP.
G is only 5.25 on a good day!

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough
I do the DLD blasters and the A stretch. Been getting lazy with the L workout cause Im trying to get some more G. Shit is hard to do. Help me out here DLD.

Oh, I just hit 7.75 BPenis EnlargementL. I want to be 9 NBP.
G is only 5.25 on a good day!

The Phase 2 workout is very girth intensive...follow it to the letter and you will gain.

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough
I have grown 1 full inch in 11 weeks. Girth is alittle harder to judge because it changes about 1/8 and I dont know why. I thought the CS is the cause.

I need some major girth exercises before I can call myself big. Any suggestions?

That IS awesome man! Keep going for it!! Also welcome aboard the forum!

Impressive gains. From what I've read, 1" in 11 weeks is above average. Some guys work for years and do not see those results, though I wonder if it is physiological to that individual or if is due to less than ideal technique.

Congratulations 8 isn't enough!!!;)

8 isn't enough;7472 said:

Buy the bathmate and follow the SRT routine. You also get a discount when you purchase any of the products on the forum

Back
Top Bottom