Lightning

@Lightning
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
We have our Annual Grand Prize Top Quality Posting Contest Finale coming up in December!

Even if you already won a prize this year through MoS for posting, you are still qualified for this Annual posting contest as well.

In this contest you have a chance to win One of the following two options in December:

1) $1,000.00 USD Cash via PayPal (Cash Value $1,000.00)
2) Gainers and Games Package (Prize Value $2,234.00)

The Gainers and Games Package Includes:
Choice of the latest Microsoft - Xbox One with Kinect Bundle (Value $500) or Playstation 4 500GB Bundle (Value $450.00)
Along with the Complete Ultimate PE Masters Collection Including:
Phallosan Forte (Value $364.00)
Limited Edition MoS Bathmate Hydromax xTreme X30/X40 (Value $350.00)
SizeGenetics Extender (Value $250.00)
LengthMaster 2.0 ($170.00 Value)
1 Year Supply of MoS TiTan Supplements ($480 Value)
MoS DVD ($60.00 Value)
MoS Lifetime Membership ($60.00 Value)

So remember, even though you have or have not already won a monthly prize, this is the Ultimate Year End Prize Contest. Get involved, help the MoS community and Win Big here at MoS!

Top Quality MoS Posters so far in 2015 are:
1 - shortdick - 2700
2 - templnite - 2061
3 - pogzee - 2024
4 - huge-girth - 1757
5 - ChilDsh - 1250
6 - master_mind - 1079
7 - acromegaly - 1049
8 - Perestroyka - 822
9 - JakeM82 - 700 700
10 - BornInFigi - 694

Top 10 Most Likes Received
shortdick (519)
ChilDsh (416)
acromegaly (371)
huge-girth (367)
Aimingforthetop (341)
Perestroyka (254)
templnite (247)
BornInFigi (244)
pogzee (233)
JakeM82 (220)

Top 10 Most Thanks Received
ChilDsh (287)
shortdick (185)
acromegaly (161)
templnite (133)
Aimingforthetop (120)
JakeM82 (103)
VoorheesXIII (93)
pogzee (81)
stillwantmore2 (72)
BornInFigi (68)

Wow! Excellent contest LIGHTNING!

Didnt even know i was on the list :)

Alot of guys sharing good energy and knowledge here.

Good job you should all be proud of yourself :)

Are you guys rich or something? LMAO A contest every month , a big one every year..You sure put some money into MoS.

I thought gains was the best thing I would get from MOS (they are), but damn that's alot of stuff o_0. I'd definitely go for the second option :blush: it has alot of cool things for my cock

templnite;666226 said:
I thought gains was the best thing I would get from MOS (they are), but damn that's alot of stuff o_0. I'd definitely go for the second option :blush: it has alot of cool things for my cock

I know right? I wish i was eligible :l

Templite would win..he will post bible quotes until this forum will explode LMAO

ChilDsh;666342 said:
Templite would win..he will post bible quotes until this forum will explode LMAO

I love his quotes and he always ties them beautifully to PE. Templite started much like RedZulu and has now has become so much more prolific and on point with his posts and his English has improved 10 fold.

ChilDsh;666342 said:

Hmmm I don't think he'll win, another person may be the underdog

kyomoto;666377 said:
Hmmm I don't think he'll win, another person may be the underdog

I'm just kidding...everyone on that list can win :) There are still a few months until then.

ChilDsh;666395 said:
I'm just kidding...everyone on that list can win :) There are still a few months until then.

Yes. Good luck to everyone in the list!

Yep gains are the biggest gift,not even money cann be compared to the joy n happines we can get when we can witness real gains!!

__________________________________________________________________________________-))))))))))

)))))))))))
__________________________________________________________________________________)))))))))))

shortdick;666447 said:
Yep gains are the biggest gift,not even money cann be compared to the joy n happines we can get when we can witness real gains!!

__________________________________________________________________________________-))))))))))

)))))))))))
__________________________________________________________________________________)))))))))))

I know right? Gains is the real prize. GAINS GAINS GAINS GAINS GAINS!

ChilDsh;666342 said:
The event known by all Christians as the time of judgement, as written in the first convent >:(

Back
Top Bottom