BigDaddyCool

Registered
Hi guys,

I am 33 years old and I have been watching ���� since I am about 14-15 years old. Since then I am hooked. The only good thing I see about ���� is that it can give us some good ideas for sexual moves. That's pretty much it. The rest is only negative.

I believe ���� is bad for many reasons, but the main one is that I believe it leads to erectile dysfunction and the need for more and more hardcore stuff to get the same excitement. At least, that's what happened to me. At first, I just needed to see a pair of boobs to get a boner. Now, I need some extremely hardcore stuff. Lately, I have been watching a lot of ''shemale ����''. I know I'm disgusting...

I believe that if I am able to stop watching ���� for long enough, those disgusting thoughts might leave my brain, or at least be less present, and my natural desires will come back.

I am aiming for 100 days. Why 100 days? First, because it is a beautiful number. Second, because they say it takes about 21 to 45 days to form new habit. So if can last 100 days, my new habit should be well ingrained.

The best I have done so far is just a little more than 50 days.

May God bless me.

Good luck man I've done a similar thing in the past and it changed my life I went 3 months no ���� no fap

1st few days where tuff but once you get rolling your going to be fine

DreadMan;739088 said:
Good luck man I've done a similar thing in the past and it changed my life I went 3 months no ���� no fap

1st few days where tuff but once you get rolling your going to be fine

Thanks for your message man DeadMan. Very encouraging.

Keep it up man! Glad you decided you wanted to quit and made a choice to post and ask for support. Congrats man and keep going with it. I know DLD will be along for the support. Just try to resist those urges with other things.. idk length work, girth since your horny, workout, idk man either way try to fill the voids until it because no problem.

BigDaddyCool;739067 said:
Hi guys,

I am 33 years old and I have been watching ���� since I am about 14-15 years old. Since then I am hooked. The only good thing I see about ���� is that it can give us some good ideas for sexual moves. That's pretty much it. The rest is only negative.

I believe ���� is bad for many reasons, but the main one is that I believe it leads to erectile dysfunction and the need for more and more hardcore stuff to get the same excitement. At least, that's what happened to me. At first, I just needed to see a pair of boobs to get a boner. Now, I need some extremely hardcore stuff. Lately, I have been watching a lot of ''shemale ����''. I know I'm disgusting...

I believe that if I am able to stop watching ���� for long enough, those disgusting thoughts might leave my brain, or at least be less present, and my natural desires will come back.

I am aiming for 100 days. Why 100 days? First, because it is a beautiful number. Second, because they say it takes about 21 to 45 days to form new habit. So if can last 100 days, my new habit should be well ingrained.

The best I have done so far is just a little more than 50 days.

May God bless me.

God has blessed you and He has filled you with His spirit and this is the reason ���� does not jive with you anymore. I have lost track of my time but I can tell you this, when I mess up now I feel terrible, there is no joy! A short lived instant gratification to only end up feeling like crap. Once the Lord is dwelling within us it no longer feels good to do bad. 100 days is a great challenge and if you already did 50 days I think this will be easy. If you need any support or help please let me know as I can relate to you. I will include you in all of my prayers!

doublelongdaddy;739239 said:
Once the Lord is dwelling within us it no longer feels good to do bad.

Amen brother!

Do you also try to avoid ����? I thought you recommended to watch ���� for some of the PE exercises...

BigDaddyCool;739742 said:
Amen brother!

Do you also try to avoid ����? I thought you recommended to watch ���� for some of the PE exercises...

Last night I became week and ended up watching ���� and letting one out. I hate ���� and I hate masturbation, it makes me sick and when I do the very thing I hate to do it is no longer me doing it but the sin inside of me. I have no laws I am under so I do not have a "though shall not wack off" or "Though shall not watch ����" In both cases I am putting a law above me and laws are meant to break and we do. So I live by the Grace of Jesus Christ and in Him I am blameless, I am righteous, I am holy! Once law is removed Grace abounds and sin no longer feels good, it feels like I feel today, disgusted. Thank God for the Blood of Christ who has "forgiven all of my sins as far as east is to west" and "He remembers them no more" Jesus died for our sins, past, present and future Once and for All! This is one of the biggest helps for me when I am doing well or struggling. Knowing Jesus is in my Heart I can always jump into His arms and He loves me and "will not allow anyone to snatch me from His hands" As Christians we are dead to the law (sin) and we are alive in Christ. And it is by the Grace of God that we renew our minds and become better people.

So, I do not avoid ����, it is simply something that does not work with my status in Christ. Masturbation, which is in no way bad on its own, but without ����, what is the point? Masturbation and ���� are part of my old software, my go to when I felt bad or needed relief. (analogy) The new software is still kicking in and just like a new system on a computer I am not completely comfortable with the new software so occasionally I fall back into the old. Last night was no exception. I had a very frustrating two days, I was delirious and medicated, the enemy took this occasion to lead me to the very place I hate. I had a split second decision to make last night, go to bed or watch ���� and I fell for the ����. Since I am already forgiven for this sin and simply give praise, glory and honor to Christ who loves me no matter what. When I feel badly it is the enemy accusing me, not God. It is so important to understand this, God will never lead you into sin, NEVER!

This verse helps me so much in this:

"Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us."

We need to pray for one another and tell each other of our struggles and this will help us so much!

doublelongdaddy;739845 said:
Last night I became week and ended up watching ���� and letting one out. I hate ���� and I hate masturbation, it makes me sick and when I do the very thing I hate to do it is no longer me doing it but the sin inside of me. I have no laws I am under so I do not have a "though shall not wack off" or "Though shall not watch ����" In both cases I am putting a law above me and laws are meant to break and we do. So I live by the Grace of Jesus Christ and in Him I am blameless, I am righteous, I am holy! Once law is removed Grace abounds and sin no longer feels good, it feels like I feel today, disgusted. Thank God for the Blood of Christ who has "forgiven all of my sins as far as east is to west" and "He remembers them no more" Jesus died for our sins, past, present and future Once and for All! This is one of the biggest helps for me when I am doing well or struggling. Knowing Jesus is in my Heart I can always jump into His arms and He loves me and "will not allow anyone to snatch me from His hands" As Christians we are dead to the law (sin) and we are alive in Christ. And it is by the Grace of God that we renew our minds and become better people.

So, I do not avoid ����, it is simply something that does not work with my status in Christ. Masturbation, which is in no way bad on its own, but without ����, what is the point? Masturbation and ���� are part of my old software, my go to when I felt bad or needed relief. (analogy) The new software is still kicking in and just like a new system on a computer I am not completely comfortable with the new software so occasionally I fall back into the old. Last night was no exception. I had a very frustrating two days, I was delirious and medicated, the enemy took this occasion to lead me to the very place I hate. I had a split second decision to make last night, go to bed or watch ���� and I fell for the ����. Since I am already forgiven for this sin and simply give praise, glory and honor to Christ who loves me no matter what. When I feel badly it is the enemy accusing me, not God. It is so important to understand this, God will never lead you into sin, NEVER!

This verse helps me so much in this:

"Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us."

We need to pray for one another and tell each other of our struggles and this will help us so much!

I commend you DLD for your desire to follow Christ! He is the only path.

I am now past the 7 day bench mark! I still have 91 days to go! Let's do this.

BigDaddyCool;740312 said:
I commend you DLD for your desire to follow Christ! He is the only path.

I am now past the 7 day bench mark! I still have 91 days to go! Let's do this.

Thank you my Brother! I love Jesus so much! I am on day 7 too so we will be in tandem. Let us pray for one another so we can make this journey together with the Lord! 91 days is nothing! We are bigger and better than that!

BigDaddyCool;741360 said:
I have chocked miserably... I'm starting fresh this month. Let's do this.

No, you fell and now you are getting up, brushing your self off and starting anew! Every fall will make you stronger and soon they will become less and less. Remember, do not put yourself under any rules, rules are meant to break. Put yourself under the grace of God and you will do far better. Laws always bring failure but if there is no law there is no failure. Just a different way to se things.

DreadMan;744685 said:
hows the 100 days going

I am on day 5 :) 95 days to go. Thank Jesus my sins have been completely forgiven!

DreadMan;744793 said:
I'm about 12 hours in

Ditto! :) But things have been really tough for me the past two weeks, I am an easy target for the enemy! But at least we can confess to each other and support one another. I pray we both can make this challenge starting TODAY! If we both get to 100 days I will provide the prize!

Big Schwanz Acht;745365 said:
is this a 'fap-only' challenge or are you including intercourse too?

For me no masturbation, no ����. My record is 30 days, hoping to do better this go around :)

Back
Top Bottom