RoughSex

Registered
Hi,

I came across this site and I have a few questions for DLD or anyone else who is the local expert (preferably DLD)

1. Does it only take 10 minutes a day to complete the entire regime as advertised on the front page?
2. My penis is slightly curved towards the left (no disease, just a curvature), does your program have targeted exercises to correct this?
3. I am starting off with a penis of 7", and I am in very good health. If your program is followed correctly at the 10 min/day advertised, how long would you estimate it would take to reach 9"?
4. What's your opinion about penis enlargement pills? The internet has been bombarded in the recent year or so with tons of ads on the subject. One company that seems to have a good reputation out there is Albion medical with their product VigRx. Do you recommend taking these sorts of treatments in addition to your techniques.

Thanks for you time and attention. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

RS.

Originally posted by RoughSex
1. Does it only take 10 minutes a day to complete the entire regime as advertised on the front page?

The 10 Minute workout is a very intense routine. I developed it for the guy who just does not have the time to invest into a lengthly Penis Enlargement session daily. The standard program will produce more swift gains. You will make gains with the 10 minute workout but I still advise the standard program if you have the time.

2. My penis is slightly curved towards the left (no disease, just a curvature), does your program have targeted exercises to correct this?

We have a complete workout dedicated to curvature. It contains modified exercises that target this problem and correct it.

3. I am starting off with a penis of 7", and I am in very good health. If your program is followed correctly at the 10 min/day advertised, how long would you estimate it would take to reach 9"?

Awesome starting size. I made a quick 2 inch gain in my first year using the Phased program. Going by your question on curvature I think you would have much better results using the Phased workout modified for curvature correction.

4. What's your opinion about penis enlargement pills? The internet has been bombarded in the recent year or so with tons of ads on the subject. One company that seems to have a good reputation out there is Albion medical with their product VigRx. Do you recommend taking these sorts of treatments in addition to your techniques.

Here is my opinion on this:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1605

Thank you for your quick and informative response. It has answered my questions nicely.

Thank you for your quick and informative response. It has answered my questions nicely.

No problem:) Welcome to MoS!

Thanks DLD!

One more thing...
You mentioned that you made a quick 2" gain in your first year using the phased program.

You also mentioned on your website that you made a 4" gain in your first year. Are you saying that 2" of that 4 was because of the phased program or was it a misquote on the website?

Assuming that it was 4" in year 1, how long did it take you to make that 2" gain with the phased program?

Thanks DLD!

One more thing...
You mentioned that you made a quick 2" gain in your first year using the phased program.

You also mentioned on your website that you made a 4" gain in your first year. Are you saying that 2" of that 4 was because of the phased program or was it a misquote on the website?

Assuming that it was 4" in year 1, how long did it take you to make that 2" gain with the phased program?

That has to be a typo. I gained 2.5 inches my first year and 2.5" during my 2nd and into my 3rd.

RoughSex;12974 said:
Hi,

I came across this site and I have a few questions for DLD or anyone else who is the local expert (preferably DLD)

Thanks for you time and attention. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

RS.

A lot has changed since you created this thread. 10 minutes is not enough to make good gains. Secondly, you need to use a penis device to enable you make gains at a faster rate. For length, you can get the cheapest device which is the length master. This device on its own can take you to your desired length goal if you are consistent enough while using the right amount of intensity and how long it will take you to get to your dream size depends on your current size and how consistent you are. You can remove any curve, be it a left or right curve. I have a left and upward curve. I intend keeping the upward curve because I've been complimented too many times about it. Forget about pills, do the exercises and make gains, pills are a waste of your hard earned money.

huge-girth;758054 said:
A lot has changed since you created this thread. 10 minutes is not enough to make good gains. Secondly, you need to use a penis device to enable you make gains at a faster rate. For length, you can get the cheapest device which is the length master. This device on its own can take you to your desired length goal if you are consistent enough while using the right amount of intensity and how long it will take you to get to your dream size depends on your current size and how consistent you are. You can remove any curve, be it a left or right curve. I have a left and upward curve. I intend keeping the upward curve because I've been complimented too many times about it. Forget about pills, do the exercises and make gains, pills are a waste of your hard earned money.

SRT has happened! :)

Back
Top Bottom