10 Inch Penis

Lightning

@Lightning
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
10-Inch-Penis.jpg

10 Inch Penis

10 inch Penis is a term loosely used on the internet. You will come across countless ����� websites that talk about this elusive size (and bigger) but in most cases they will not actually deliver anything close to a 10 Inch Penis. This size is very rare, so rare that out of all of the ����������� I have viewed I have only come across 2 men who actually have something close to this size. One ���� actor is very famous by the name __________ who appears to be around this size the other is a man who goes by the name Mr. 18 (he falls about 8" short of his name) Take a look at the penis size of these 2 men to get an understanding of just how huge 10 inches is. I think you will agree that this size is more rare than the media would like us to believe.

Another good thing to look at is an actual ruler. Measure out what 10 inches is, find something around the same size and hold it in your hand. This is an eye opening experience. I have always asked men to create something that they believe is their ideal size before they even start PE, this will give you more realistic goals.

Does Penis Size Matter? When you can change your size it does. Whatever your size goals may be, Matters of Size will help you get there.

Last edited:
I remember that when it was first posted, and it has been picked apart with forensic analytical attention to detail on other forums claiming it to be fake, but they all got shown to be wrong.

Its immense in size, and you very rarely see 10 inches in ����, many look 10 inches and some say more, but this is very often how we are seeing the world.

Back
Top Bottom