BeBobBox

Registered
You guys. I just took a fat crap. Then I looked inside, and was amazed at the size. SO I wipped up and put the TP in the trashcan so the crap coudl stay in there. Went and got a ruler to measure it.... I put it up next to the crap but didnt touch and it was 10.5 inches long!!!!! HOLY SHIT

Well, at least now you know how big of a dildo you can stuff up your ass. :)

That's mildly disturbing. Did you sit and talk to Mr. Hanky as well?

Attachments

• mrhanky.jpg
    mrhanky.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You sure you wearn't shitting a memorial to me:D

BeBobBox said:
You guys. I just took a fat crap. Then I looked inside, and was amazed at the size. SO I wipped up and put the TP in the trashcan so the crap coudl stay in there. Went and got a ruler to measure it.... I put it up next to the crap but didnt touch and it was 10.5 inches long!!!!! HOLY SHIT

You could pickle it in a jar like in the movie "The Ladies Man"!!!! Set it on a shelf by your computer as your model size cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctmwm said:
You should have taken a pic and sent it to www.ratemypoo.com talk about a sick site!! NASTY

That is the sickest "rate my" I have ever seen. I really feel ill:(

what the fu...are you guys talking about now...lol what is pretty bad is that I've shitted bigger...most of mine are HUGE! I once took a shit at this sports complex where there's batting cages and cart racing and I took THE LONGEST SHIT you could ever have imgained. I went with my cousin to this place and he was outside the restroom are buying something to drink man i looked back at the crap and it was stuck in the hole of the shitter and was a good six inches outside the bowl! I was like holy shit...JEEEZ-US and I wiped, washed my hands for about two minutes cause I felt like I'd committed a crime for one then opened the door a little to see if anyone was going to see me come out lol and there was my cousin. I was like hey! in a slightly hushed voice "come here. come here dude...dude..you gotta see this! LOL

HE walked in and was like OOOOHHH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!! We were cracking up to the point of exhaustion. I mean man! But the real funny part about it is that we went back to the same place a year or so later and the fuc^*** men's bathroom was moved to the opposite side from where it had been. Man, I ruined people's lives that day. You know the janiter committed suicide after he saw that shit. He either killed himself or quit for sure cause there ain't no way even I would have tried getting that thing down the toilet. It was like a gave birth or something...My asshole was all sore Seriously though, I gave some people some stories of a lifetime that day...There's probably someone right now telling their friend about the time they walked into this bathroom with a ten pound shit in it sticking out of the bathroom like IT was taking a shit itself Man...I can't believe I told ya'll that story...lol

doublelongdaddy said:
That is the sickest "rate my" I have ever seen. I really feel ill:(
Yep it aint pretty for sure. Honestly I have never been there up until this post. Someone told me about it and figured I'd pass it along. Not my style, for sure!!

Sorry bout the tummy ache DLD, I'll send you a grilled cheese and Coke to take away the hurt.

Back
Top Bottom