DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
I was doing so well on my diet and I was able to get a very nice 10.5 NBP measurement a couple months ago. I since have slacked off exercise and diet and have put a few "BAD" pounds on which left my BP measurement the same but I have to subtract .25-.5" off the NBP:( Diet is so important to Penis Enlargement...Without me even gaining any real length I looked much longer because I lost some fat pad. Now that the fat pad is creapin' back it really defeats the Penis Enlargement purpose. I am going to get back to the diet and exercise because the visual inches look so much better than the BP inches.

Try to stick with it DLD, not only is diet good for the Fat Pad but for your well being and happiness. I too have a hard time with sticking on a diet, it seems every 1-2 months I get massive sugar cravings which seemingly cannot be stopped. Sugar is EVIL!! LMAO
I found a product that claims to help burn stubborn fat pockets on the body (Fat Pad) lookup Yohimburn on google, lots of info (not to sure if its legit, will have to try it and see).

BeBobBox said:
yess those visual inches are waaay better

Tell me about it. Looking down on myself I feel so much smaller even though my BPenis Enlargement length has not changed. I have also been attacking girth like mental too so maybe a thicker penis is adding to the illusion. Anyway, diet should be part of everyones Penis Enlargement workout. Some guys can gain an inch or 2 just by losing weight. I personally know you can lose as much as an inch in visual length just by not dieting and exercise.

thats some good advice about the diet thing, i was gonna ask, does eating lots of protiens help, like eggs, meat etc.

And does smoking effect the penus in any way, shape or form.
thanks

I believe it has been shown that smoking causes more erectile issues than anything else. Which would eventually cause some shrinkage. Kick the habit, your body will thank you ;)

DLD, 3 minutes of abslide everyday with a nice shake after your workout, in 2 months, you'll have a complete six pack, guarantee. Jump rope before doing abslide.

shitbag said:
DLD, 3 minutes of abslide everyday with a nice shake after your workout, in 2 months, you'll have a complete six pack, guarantee. Jump rope before doing abslide.

What is that, abslide?

doublelongdaddy said:
What is that, abslide?

Its a fitness device for working your abdominals, all it is a slider that you slide along the floor and bring it in again. Waste of money if you ask me, 3 minutes of Ab crunches or Situps (when done properly) will do the same effect if not more. A shake after your workout ensures sufficent protein to your muscles so they can re build themselves.
Please note, if you have excess fat on your stomace or fat pad, crunches will not remove the fat layer, only build up your abdominals. To lose the fat layer do cardiovascualr exercise, if your going to spend money on any device out there get a Heart rate monitor, and get yourself fit by trying to reduce your hearts BPM, this is the key to fitness, and the best way to train yourself to get fit.
And avoud Nasty Saturated fats, And dont Eat fat itself such as that nice crispy bacon, pork chop or steak fat, cut it off!!
And Also Drink pleanty of water and if you smoke pack it in.

30 bucks. Dont flame it till you've used it. Crunches for me equals a waste of time. If you use the abslide properly you'll hit your abs, obliques, chest and arms. I went from a pot belly to a six pack. When I first used it I couldnt even stretch out and do ten, now I can do more then 50 full stretches without a problem. Crunches are boring and hurts my back, and obliques take longer to come in. You can do a ton of crunches and still be weak in the abdominal area. Go to Sports Athority and buy a cheap ass wheel with handles and no resistance, let me know how far you can stretch and how many reps you can do. If you can do more than 50 of those a day and not fatigue, then crunches are doing good for you. For every 50 full stretches with the abslide, I can do over 100 something crunches.

Forgot, cardiovascular is Abslide. You burn while you gain.
Hey I posted on your link, suicide whats your view. :p

Last edited:
shitbag said:
30 bucks. Dont flame it till you've used it. Crunches for me equals a waste of time. If you use the abslide properly you'll hit your abs, obliques, chest and arms. I went from a pot belly to a six pack. When I first used it I couldnt even stretch out and do ten, now I can do more then 50 full stretches without a problem. Crunches are boring and hurts my back, and obliques take longer to come in. You can do a ton of crunches and still be weak in the abdominal area. Go to Sports Athority and buy a cheap ass wheel with handles and no resistance, let me know how far you can stretch and how many reps you can do. If you can do more than 50 of those a day and not fatigue, then crunches are doing good for you. For every 50 full stretches with the abslide, I can do over 100 something crunches.

Nice example of a sucker for marketing.
If your back hurts then your not doing it correctly, your back should not be involved in the lifting, you use your abs to lift yourself up, if your back hurts your not working your abs.

"You can do a ton of crunches and still be weak in the abdominal area" - you got anything to back this up with? sounds like nonsense.

DLD, try HITT cardio, as talked about in the exercise/nutrition forum. If you absolutely hate intense cardio, get a pedometer and walk 10,000 steps per day.

Forget spending 30 bucks or whatever it is on an Abslide. Borrow you nephews Tonka truck, it does the same thing.

Wouldn't working on your lower abs and making them bigger reduce the size of your cock? Or would it make it protrude more? Just a thought I have been pondering.

badbal said:
Wouldn't working on your lower abs and making them bigger reduce the size of your cock? Or would it make it protrude more? Just a thought I have been pondering.

The less fat the better. __________ has such low body fat in his groin that the base flares out like a tree stump.

If I keep drinkingthese sodas and eating Popeye Chicken I am going to end up measuring less than 10" NBP by the time I go home. I need to get this shit in check but working like I am right now leaves little time for diet and exercise. The Coke's keep me going on these 20 hour days. I already plan on stepping up my diet and exercise the minute I get home.

Dont get me wrong, abs are sweet and will only add to the total package. The nice V line down to your cock has got to be a major turn on for chicks. I was just curious if you added alot of ab muscle in the lower abs would that overshadow your cock or would it help to protrude it?

badbal said:
Dont get me wrong, abs are sweet and will only add to the total package. The nice V line down to your cock has got to be a major turn on for chicks. I was just curious if you added alot of ab muscle in the lower abs would that overshadow your cock or would it help to protrude it?

Maybe if you are on massive amounts of roids. But normally I dont think a normal individual has the genetic potential to make huge lower abs that would be that big and 100% muscle.

Back
Top Bottom