doublelongdaddy said:
If I keep drinkingthese sodas and eating Popeye Chicken I am going to end up measuring less than 10" NBP by the time I go home.

Diet soda, right DLD? Come on, man, don't disappoint me. ;)

penguinsfan said:
Diet soda, right DLD? Come on, man, don't disappoint me. ;)

I wish I could say that but regular Coke has been my fuel these past weeks.

Actually diet soda is worse for losing weight than regular soda. Neither of them is good for you. The chemicals in diet drinks(aspartame) help you actually gain weight. Water retention, leaves you feeling hungry because your body was tricked into releasing insulin which you then need to eat to counterbalance that insulin effect. Your blood sugars raise and lower uncontrollably which helps contribute to weight gain. Plus the negative effect it has on your neurological system is staggering.

jakb said:
Actually diet soda is worse for losing weight than regular soda. Neither of them is good for you. The chemicals in diet drinks(aspartame) help you actually gain weight. Water retention, leaves you feeling hungry because your body was tricked into releasing insulin which you then need to eat to counterbalance that insulin effect. Your blood sugars raise and lower uncontrollably which helps contribute to weight gain. Plus the negative effect it has on your neurological system is staggering.

Lack of sleep actually has the same effect as well.

As far as diet soda, sodas like Diet Rite are made with Splenda so they shouldnt have that effect... Plus all sodas destroy your teeth. Clear soft drinks like Sprite as well as that fake tea crap like Brisk are the worst and Root Beer is the best.

Maybe try Atkins. I started it last Monday (this Tues- 9 days later) and I have lost 5 1/2 pounds. My wife has lost 8 1/2 in the same time. The theory is cut out the carbs and your body starts burning stored fat for energy. Seems to work.

Tell him to drink the C2 at least if he is going to drink that much.

Old thread but i thought it could be bumped.

You can make your own ab-slide very easy. If you have weights, that you can put a pole thru, then take a pole and stick it through the hole. It shouldn't be to thight. And then you slide on.

I bought an ab-slide for $8.50 :p But havent used it much yet, but now im gonna. Away with the fatpad!

I'm also fighting the damn fat pad. I've got a decent length but too much is buried. Working on it though

Want, 7.5BPenis EnlargementL is great. Congrats on reaching your goal. What is you NBP? I'm wondering how far you have to go to your next goal of 7"NBPenis EnlargementL.

Dude V-ups, 90s, russian twists, chinese situps, and controlled side crunches. This will hit every part of the abdominals. Twice a week with a good diet and you will get 6-pack in no time.

ONLY WAY TO EVEN GET CLOSE TO A 6-PACK IS DIET Working out isnt as major as that.

Ephedrine HCL, 1-month supply is like 6$ from bodybuilding.com. It uses beta-3 receptors to burn fat meaning most parts of the body.

The thighs, abs, hips, and butt have way more beta-2 receptors so yohimbe/yohimbine/yohimburn (all the same shit) works best that way too. Do 5mg a day stacked with ephedrine HCL (not banned version, but still effective) 1 month on 1 month off. Lose lots of weight.

Cortisol, Xenadrin all that shit just skip it and go to what works. Ephedrine and yohimbe.

sephin said:
Dude V-ups, 90s, russian twists, chinese situps, and controlled side crunches. This will hit every part of the abdominals. Twice a week with a good diet and you will get 6-pack in no time.

ONLY WAY TO EVEN GET CLOSE TO A 6-PACK IS DIET Working out isnt as major as that.

Ephedrine HCL, 1-month supply is like 6$ from bodybuilding.com. It uses beta-3 receptors to burn fat meaning most parts of the body.

The thighs, abs, hips, and butt have way more beta-2 receptors so yohimbe/yohimbine/yohimburn (all the same shit) works best that way too. Do 5mg a day stacked with ephedrine HCL (not banned version, but still effective) 1 month on 1 month off. Lose lots of weight.

Cortisol, Xenadrin all that shit just skip it and go to what works. Ephedrine and yohimbe.

Are you serious? It is this easy?

joeym said:
Want, 7.5BPenis EnlargementL is great. Congrats on reaching your goal. What is you NBP? I'm wondering how far you have to go to your next goal of 7"NBPenis EnlargementL.

Thanks. Unfortunately, my nbp is 6.25". So the 7" goal is twofold. Lose weight and gain a little more length.

sephin said:

What kind of dosing would you recommend for using Ephedrine??

DLD
this is a very long story,but i will try to give you the "readers digest condensed version" :)

i was about your age when i started puttin' on weight,and i coundnt figure out why because i wasnt doing anything,any different than i always had.this went on for a few years until i hit the scales at 240lbs.all my life i drank coffee & smoked cigarettes all day,ate 1 time,when i got home,& drank at least a 2liter bottle of soda each night.the only other factor was i was in a marriage that i was long ready to get out of.i was still climbing,but it was kickin my ass.i thought the weight was there for good,that i was fucked.
i was finaly able to get out of my marriage,and "bang" i blew my bicept out(detached it)
after my operation i started taking a multi vitamin to help my arm recuperate.after a few weeks,i noticed i had started losing weight.then some things i had read in the past started "clicking".....when i went all day without eating my brain was tellin my body that i was starving to death,so when i did eat my body was storing all the fat it could.what that means is when i started taking the vitamins my brain stopped tellin my body i was starving,and i stopped storing as much fat.then i took it a step further by drinking only diet soda,eliminating as much fat from my diet as possible,(mayonase was my biggie,i loved that shit,but its like eatin pure fat)thats all i did,besides work out a little every other day(climbing is a workout in itself)...nothing special still ate good,etc.
just got rid of the real "shit" food.i started this in mid july and by the end of october i was back down to 180lbs,and i felt fuckin great!
the diet that worked for "me" in a nutshell:
#1 EACH MORNING GIVE YOUR BODY THE VITAMINS IT NEEDS
#2 SWITCH TO DIET SODA,WATER IF POSSIBLE.REGULAR SODA IS AT LEAST "100 DEAD CALORIES Penis EnlargementR GLASS,WHICH ENDS UP ON YOUR ASS"
#3 LIMIT YOUR FAT INTAKE,BE FAT CONCISOUS....HAVE 1 "CHEAT DAY" Penis EnlargementR WEEK("POPenis EnlargementYES HERE I COME"!)
#4 TRY TO GET SOME FORM OF EXERCISE AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY...THEY SAY WALKING IS GOOD(THOUGH I THINK IT SUCKS :) )
BOTTOM LINE,MY OPINION FOR WHAT ITS WORTH:
I THINK YOU ARE EXPenis EnlargementRIENCING A METABOLISM CHANGE(I THINK THESE COME FOR EVERY BODY EVERY 10-15 YEARS) AND YOU JUST NEED TO ADJUST TO IT.
EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT,SO WHAT WORKS FOR ONE Penis EnlargementRSON WONT WORK FOR ANOTHER.BUT THE MORE INFORMATION YOU HAVE THE BETTER THE CHANCE OF YOU FINDING WHAT WORKS FOR YOU....KINDA LIKE "Penis Enlargement" HUH? :)
well that my 2 cents worth,hope you can find some help from it.
i am prob gonna catch hell for what i say next but it is just my opinion
if i were you i would try to avoid any of the ephedrine products,even if legal.the shit is hard on your heart.....before anybody gives me shit about sayin that,that is my "OPINION",i grew up in the 1970S & took alot of shit that already has "taxed" my heart.
1 other thing about ephedra products that i and many guys i know have experienced "flacid hang" shrinkage! only temporary,but scarey,i'll go to the zoo if i want to see a turtle head pop in an out :)

e you serious? It is this easy?
It isnt easy. But it helps a TON.

Do cardio in the morning BEFORE you eat, and eat most of your daily carbohydrates in the morning so you have energy throughout the day and you dont take them later, so they store as fat when you sleep.

Take most of your daily proteins towards bed time. They will help with muscle repair while you sleep, plus they wont turn to fat like carbos.

Try 6 small meals a day instead of 4 big ones. This will keep your metabolism working 24/7 and you wont have to metabolize a huge meal 3 times a day.

What kind of dosing would you recommend for using Ephedrine??
Ephedrine is generally in an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). Ephedrine does the weight loss, caffeine helps, and aspirin lengthens the duration of the caffeine's effects. Aspirin is not really necessary, nor is the caffeine, especially since caffeine is a vasoconstrictor (constricts veins a little) and some forms of aspirin can have a negative effect on stomach lining (typically generic, look for brands that say easy on stomach).

Good dosing would be 20 mg of ephedrine + 200 mg of caffeine + 5 mg of yohimbine per dose
(take 2 or 3 doses per day evenly spread out (8am, 12pm, 4pm, etc. (every 3 to 4 hours) --studies have shown it to acheive more fatloss than even prescription fatloss drugs like phentermine, dexfluramine, phenfen, etc.

I would personally skip the aspirin altogether, and if you are focusing on girth in Penis Enlargement, skip the caffeine.

Ephedrine/yohimbine should not be done without cardio. Keep in mind ephedrine can accelerate your heart so if you have high blood pressure or a bad heart, dont use it. If your heart is normal it will not hurt you. You will just be hyper with faster heartbeat for first week.

Also try to take ephedrine/yohimbine 20-30 minutes AFTER cardio. Do not take it right before. Why speed up your heart with dietary supps then go speed it up more doing cardio.

Be smart and you will do just fine.

Check out my friend who I know IRL @ http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...file&groupID=100001383&Mytoken=20040721174318

That is his myspace.com group for weight lifting and weight loss. He is kinda into himself but he is a cool guy.

1 other thing about ephedra products that i and many guys i know have experienced "flacid hang" shrinkage! only temporary,but scarey,i'll go to the zoo if i want to see a turtle head pop in an out
This is true because caffeine is in most of the brand versions online already in it (forms of guanine etc). Pretty much cut the caffeine and cycle 1 month on 1 month off with ephedrine.

On a side note. Yohimbine(yohimbe) is one of the main ingredients in penis pills. All of em pretty much have it.

Last edited:
I know diet is important to pe,i just can't help myself though.I dropped in weight this summer to about 185 lbs thats from 200 lbs.I noticed though that even at 200 lbs i didnt really notice a diffrence in the way my dick looked as long as i was exercising it

Jesus christ guys, lets get real here. Weight loss and gain is fairly simple on paper. If you want to lose weight, then you want to have your daily caloric intake be less than what you need to have. Im fairly against caffine, ephederine, yohimbe etc. For some reason the idea of the body being forced stimulated just doesnt sound healthy for me. There's also evidence that heavy caffine leads to ED (Limp dick). Therefore I dont fuck with it much. But if you need it to stay up so be it. Id say hit up some tea instead or something to drop the ammount of sugars you are intaking. Or if you do want to keep on drinking coke just do a moderate to intense cardio session once a day. Really it's up to you the lower the intensity the longer duration of time needed to burn off calories. The higher the intensity the lower the time needed. Really its all mathematical. You could eat ice cream all day long just so long as you burn off more calories than you take in. If I were you id try and check shit that you normally eat to get an estimate of how many calories you take in a day. Then once you get a number cut out maybe 200-400 calories and do some moderate to intense cardio everyday for 15-30 min, and you should see the fat rolling off in no time. You can also pick up some Flax seed oil or fish oil. They are "good" fats, that actually help cut up the unwanted fat. They work pretty well, and are good for the blood flow. If you have any questions just ask ill be more than glad to answer

Back
Top Bottom