I began my Penis Enlargement journey last year on December 27.

I found about it in some random aol chat room... easy as that.

I never really needed it. I was never insecure about my size and all... but... when I found out I could increase my penis size... it's as i had found priceless gold...

I got into Penis Enlargement as I discovered the website that turned out to be nothing but a fraud site known as pridepenis.com. I registered at the forums and began my pathetic attempt at penis enlargemnet. Several days passed and I found out about cheekycherry.com, the sister fraud site of pridepenis.com where I began to lurk and read about people's success and all. It turned out that I wantd to have the same success people there had. I wanted to add an amazing 2-3 inches to my penis and seduce women like people there. I wanted to be part of the Penis EnlargementNIS ENLARGEMENT DREAM.

I began jelqing and all and I did the exercises lamely and pathetically. I never knew exactly how to jelq, what it was like to gain,....... what it was like to be happy. I remember my dick would swell up after sessions, and I thought it was growth. The next day, I would always be feeling my dick the whole day too see if what I thought growth was was there. It sadly wasn't exactly there. I would continue to Penis Enlargement only to feel more and more desperate trying to gain... even in the flaccid sense.I can't say exactly how many days I Penis Enlargementd this year but I just remember I would attempt it and FAIL PATHETICALLY. I do remember that I would re-attempt it once every several weeks and it would go like this..

Day one: I would Penis Enlargement and have a great work out. I would then think about Penis Enlargement all day

Day two: Penis Enlargement so and so... would get doubts

Day three: Would try to Penis Enlargement... but the wouldn't.. would have some doubts... would then tell myself I'd continue some other time.

I just get unstable with Penis Enlargement.

It's that easy.. my mind is that unstable when it comes to Penis Enlargement...

This past Saturday.... i was no longer insecure about not gaining...

I realized this mainly when I read that thread about DLD spreading Penis Enlargement to the world and all when he broke the world record... I realized that I have what most guys don't.... good looks, good sex, good personality and money.

I sorta felt stable. I Penis Enlargementd saturday, not worrying if I would fuck up on my session, not caring if I gained because I had too much on my mind... session was great.... same thing happened Sunday... didn't care if I gained or not... then I told DLD about it and he told me that I should not be obsessed with gains and that I was becoming stable... then I Penis Enlargementd that day... stable session. It felt like .......... it was working! I was happy!

On Tuesday... I told synthetic that I was carefree and all.. He told me that if I went care free that I would Penis Enlargement blindly and would be wasting my time because mostly I would not grow and I would just be wasting my time. When I heard that... It felt like... like... Ouch... that hurt. I Penis Enlargementd that night and....

My session was horrible... I fucked up again... then today came and..... I fucked up.... failure was all I could do....

Then I realized.... no matter how fucking swell my dick gets, week by week... ITS NOT GONNA GROW .00000001% or even .0000000000000001%. Because Im not seeing any fucking changes! It's that sad! Maybe I'm lazy and I don't even know it! It just sucks! Next week is going to be the anniversary of my failure.... and my present is going to be my exact same stupid penis size as last year.....

What does everyone think? Anybody here failed and want to share their failure stories aswell?

I know there is still hope...... I'm just weak...... I know there is still hope... but at the same time I am hopeless......

Wow, I am sorry to hear things have been so disappointing for you. I know there have been a small number of people that claim to have gotten absolutely nothing out of it. I've wondered if there is some physical reason some do not grow, or if the problem lies in technique.

I found MOS, via �other forum�. I never paid attention to the junk e-mail about penis enlargement, but was always curious about any possible options. After reading for hours and hours on the message boards here and at Thunder's, I concluded that this has to be real. There are many men claiming significant gains that cannot be attributed to mere wishful thinking, inaccurate measuring, etc.

To be totally honest, I am, by nature, a Penis Enlargement slacker. I should be doing my workout right now. I'm getting tired and may well talk myself into going to bed without working out, and I shouldn't let myself do this. However, in spite of this, since September I have gained 1.25" erect length. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that I've lost a little weight, but even my bone-pressed stats went up between .25" and .50", which to me suggests a real gain. Perhaps, I am a natural gainer. I hope so and I wish you and all the guys seeking results had the same luck. Of course, some get it easier than others and nature shorted me, so I deserve some good gains. ;)

All I can say is I've followed DLD's program almost to the letter. I've messed around with adaptations and try some original stretches, as the possibilities are nearly endless. I think everyone does this, but I'm only saying DLD truly knows his shit.

I realized that I have what most guys don't.... good looks, good sex, good personality and money.

My life is void of those things at this time. Cherish what you have.

Hey bro dont consider anything a failure. Its only a failure if you quit. All this means is what you did did not work out for you and you need to try something different. Belive me bro, I have tried for 5 years and now just recently I am on the right track to get all my real gains!! Keep going!! Dont quit, you will only be dissappointed. Once someone knows about Penis Enlargement and they quit they always come back, always!! Its something in our brain! Kepp going. I have been through more BS than you could possible understand, I have spent so much time, eneregy and money into this, am I dissaspointed, NO OF COARSE NOT! Kepp going, bro!!

Woah, I wrote this? I was probably drunk last night.

Well, you see. I found that on the third day of many weeks... I freak out and stop Penis Enlargementing because I have never experienced growth or how it feels like to grow exactly! So on the third day... I see no change.. it makes me think i'm fucking up or something.....

I dunno. I'm doing this constantly every day like DLD said. I feel carefree about not gaining right now again for some good reason...

Thanks to everyone.

size matters,

Damn dude, I think you should change your name - do you really think that seduction begins with your penis? And btw - if you're so good looking with money and other things, why is a penis stopping you from having a positive attitude? Either you're full of it, or you're hiding something. Perhaps you have a small penis?

Having a bigger penis (and ESPenis EnlargementCIALLY knowing how to use that bigger penis) is an important aspect of maintaining a good relationship with a healthy sex life, but having a bigger dyck is for shit if you dont' have more important qualities. Like having balls and initiative, and a positive attitude. Maybe your frustration and depression stem from this issue - you're using your dick size as a crutch. I'm not flaming here, just think hard about this. I have no idea what you're really like, but if you're overweight or weak, go work out hard. If you're introverted, go become a salesman or sale assistant at a department store; learn how to approach strangers like that without freezing up. Take some night/college classes and talk to guys and girls. You know how it goes.... ;) And as DLD said, Penis Enlargement does not work without a positive attitude. Keep at it.

The only way you'll see gains is if you are consistant with your workout. You cant Penis Enlargement once every week and then get all depressed when you dont see gains. You have to make it a habit. What are your stats and routine? Because just jelqing wont give ya that much gains.

Dont feel down and sorry for ya self.
Ya must grab the bull by the bastard horns and get ya ass into gear for christ sake.
Ya not gunna gain by moaning.
Read-up on here....and get some hardcore intense sessions under ya belt.
Keep at it reguler...it doesnt need to be long session.......15 minutes aday will do.
You musnt give up....thats too easy...but feeling sorry for yourself and getting down like this isnt the way.

Some people simply will not gain with certain routines. It probably has something to do with genetics.

Its the same way with bodybuilding. Some people workout for years and never see any change. However, these same people will usually gain if they change to a better routine. For example some people stagnate or even get smaller on a Weider routine but grow on a Mentzer routine.

Not everyone will grow as well as DLD. Futhermore not everyone will grow on DLD's volume routine. I consider DLD the Joe Weider or Arnold of Penis Enlargement. He has done well and popularized the sport,but that doesnt mean everyone will get like he is by emulating him.

It is my belief that everyone can gain with Penis Enlargement, but you need to find your own routine to get there.

Wow...that was a long, sad, pathetic post......:drowning:

Dude...I don't want to sound too harsh but like anything in life its not about gaining a measurable amount in any one workout or even three workouts.

Why is it that two people starting from the same place can have such different results...in all aspects of life...some people are in great shape physically while other people just get together and bitch about how hard it is to lose weight...it has to do with attitude and consistency...and one thing I can guarantee you is that the spark has to come from within you...nobody on this entire fucking planet can give it to you...all anyone here can do is try to snap you out of your crazy attitude and thought process and give you info related to Penis Enlargement

Man you have the info that could help you achieve your goals at the tip of your fingers and you are not applying yourself properly. The MOS site is working pretty well for me so far and I'm new to Penis Enlargement and in Phase 1.

Don't fall into the genetics argument either....I've never in my life heard of anyone who was overweight and dedicated himself to eating properly and exercising that didn't get into better shape...sure some people have a genetic advantage but fuck...thats just another excuse...don't fall into the trap of making excuses for your failure...

Your goal should be to be consistent with your workout and give it time to work...I couldn't get through your entire post...nothing against you bro...but I generally just tune people out when they are talking crazy...lol...but if you've been working out consistently for a year and know you've given it your all then maybe this won't work for you and you should just give up and focus on other things.

But if you know you just applied yourself half-assed to Penis Enlargement then its time right now to decide if you are gonna take this seriously and grow or just be one of the excuse machines that go around everyday explaining away their failure to commit and be consistent and dedicated to achieving any particualr goal in their lives.

And don't be afraid to ask for help...I always post questions here or email DLD...

But geez....no more of these posts please.....hahaha...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Originally posted by j-penis
size matters,

Damn dude, I think you should change your name - do you really think that seduction begins with your penis? And btw - if you're so good looking with money and other things, why is a penis stopping you from having a positive attitude? Either you're full of it, or you're hiding something. Perhaps you have a small penis?

Having a bigger penis (and ESPenis EnlargementCIALLY knowing how to use that bigger penis) is an important aspect of maintaining a good relationship with a healthy sex life, but having a bigger dyck is for shit if you dont' have more important qualities. Like having balls and initiative, and a positive attitude. Maybe your frustration and depression stem from this issue - you're using your dick size as a crutch. I'm not flaming here, just think hard about this. I have no idea what you're really like, but if you're overweight or weak, go work out hard. If you're introverted, go become a salesman or sale assistant at a department store; learn how to approach strangers like that without freezing up. Take some night/college classes and talk to guys and girls. You know how it goes.... ;) And as DLD said, Penis Enlargement does not work without a positive attitude. Keep at it.

Why is a penis stopping me from having a possitive attitude? Because sometimes I feel I want to be god like. I can never get too much of anything.

You are right, I am full of it. I never really Penis Enlargementd consitantly.. all I do is think about gaining but when I put that lubricant and begin to jelq.... i get lazy.

Oh yeah, sometimes I just get into extreme depressed moods for no reason. I'm the kind of guy who takes everything for granted and abuses power and all. HECK! RIGHT NOW IM BEING STUPID BY TAKING Penis Enlargement FOR GRANTED! I am the kind of guy who likes to destroy other people's views to achieve superiority and seal my security. I get drunk when I try to achieve things because of all of this...

Sometimes, I am just too proud... TOO proud. When I Penis Enlargement, I get too overconfident and all.

You are right Palo Malo. This thread was pathetic from the beginning. I woke up, saw this and felt pretty pathetic.

Thank you all.

Right. sizematters, if you want the huge cock, you're gonna have to work for it plain and simple. Don't pussyfoot around with Penis Enlargement get off your ass and train god dammit! Take some anti-depressants and go stretch that knob! GO.. GO NOW!

Originally posted by PaloMalo

Don't fall into the genetics argument either....:

If this ^^ was in reference to what I was saying, I wanted to clarify. Genetics is a limiting factor. That is a fact. It's not an excuse or an argument. However, people with a negative attitude turn it in to an excuse. It can be a limiting factor, but only in degrees, not in total. What I mean is : Maybe Guy #1 can grow 2 inches, while guy #2 can only grow 1.5". Maybe guy #3 will only grow 0.5-1". What happens, is that guy #3 instead of trying his best to reach his potential of 0.75", will just say " man, if I can't get 2" it isn't worth it." Then he will endup gaining 0" Its like this in anything in life. For example, some guys will never have ripped muscular physiques, but they could definitely be lean and healthy. Instead they just let themselves become fat slobs. Same thing with career, money,etc. If someone can't make $1 million a year, often he would rather make $20,000 than "only" $100,000. People tend to think in all or nothing absolutes.

Do you incorporate stretching into the routine? I think of jelqing as a good all-round penile exercise, but I think you'll have to stretch to get noticeable gains. You have to go beyond two nights too. I mean in your Penis Enlargement venture. You might even gain if you did two nights on, one night off as a regular schedule. However, I get the impression that you Penis Enlargement for two nights, admittedly half-heartedly, and then take many, many nights off. That is not going to produce noticeable gains.

While your post could be viewed as pathetic, maybe you just needed to vent and get some positive reinforcement. I say, if you really want to gain, get a better routine, dedicate yourself and give it another go.

Originally posted by sizematters
Why is a penis stopping me from having a possitive attitude? Because sometimes I feel I want to be god like. I can never get too much of anything.

You are right, I am full of it. I never really Penis Enlargementd consitantly.. all I do is think about gaining but when I put that lubricant and begin to jelq.... i get lazy.

Oh yeah, sometimes I just get into extreme depressed moods for no reason. I'm the kind of guy who takes everything for granted and abuses power and all. HECK! RIGHT NOW IM BEING STUPID BY TAKING Penis Enlargement FOR GRANTED! I am the kind of guy who likes to destroy other people's views to achieve superiority and seal my security. I get drunk when I try to achieve things because of all of this...

Sometimes, I am just too proud... TOO proud. When I Penis Enlargement, I get too overconfident and all.

You are right Palo Malo. This thread was pathetic from the beginning. I woke up, saw this and felt pretty pathetic.

Thank you all.

Dude, your Bi-polar.... Go get on some meds. Its not normal to go through such dramatic mood swings. I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything but meds may help.

i think just about everybody has these doubts

i know i have - and it's not about negatively cutting you down, the only thing you need is positive reinforcement

even though i still have doubts deep inside my head, I BELIEVE that I will get bigger, and I think in any self-improving activity if you BELIEVE you can make it, if you have FAITH that you will reach your goal, you WILL reach that goal one way or another!

just have faith in your Penis Enlargement routines, and believe that you will gain a half inch in one month, and work and work and work for it. if you can go through that whole month stable and consistently working out your dick, i believe you could make that gain. when you see the gain in front of your face, you will no longer have any doubts.

just break the cycle

"Succes is getting back up one more time than falling down."

-- Vince Lambardi--

:s puff

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough
Dude, your Bi-polar.... Go get on some meds. Its not normal to go through such dramatic mood swings. I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything but meds may help.

It sounds like more of a cognitive problem than an organic one to me.

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough

I'm bipolar too :)

Oh, yeah... about the stretching...

I've tried many times. I grip but my dickhead turns purple and all.

I'm not sure what I should feel exactly...

Yeah. I'm Penis Enlargementing fine again.

Back
Top Bottom