jacknimble

Registered
I've been pumping for one year now. I almost gave up, because after the first 2 months, I got zero temporary gains. Literally no difference in girth after 20-30 minutes pumping, not even for 5 minutes. Finally I started seeing some temp gains so I stuck with it. Here is a rough chart

Starting girth: 5 inches

Temp Gains:

2 months: 5.25 inches
4 months: 5.5 inches
6 months: 6 inches
9 months: 6.5
12 months: 7 inches

As you can see, I've got my temp gains really up there and I'm very happy with that. However, I have ZERO fixed gains. It only takes about 6 hours after pumping, and I am right back where I started, at only 5 inches.

Is this normal?

Re: 1 year and no gains, please help

I've been pumping for one year now. I almost gave up, because after the first 2 months, I got zero temporary gains. Literally no difference in girth after 20-30 minutes pumping, not even for 5 minutes. Finally I started seeing some temp gains so I stuck with it. Here is a rough chart

Starting girth: 5 inches

Temp Gains:

2 months: 5.25 inches
4 months: 5.5 inches
6 months: 6 inches
9 months: 6.5
12 months: 7 inches

As you can see, I've got my temp gains really up there and I'm very happy with that. However, I have ZERO fixed gains. It only takes about 6 hours after pumping, and I am right back where I started, at only 5 inches.

Is this normal?

No that is not normal in anyway. You have a temporary gain of 2 inches that goes away? Please let me know your workout specifically so I can see what going wrong. We will get you flying straight, haven worries.

It has changed over time. I used to do one day on, one day off, 3 10 minute sessions at a time.

I tried doing high pressure sessions of 5 minutes each, but this always resulted in huge water retention.

I started doing lower pressure for 30m for 3 days, then take off 1 day, then 30m for 2 days, then take off one day. That was when I finally started seeing some temp gains.

Finally, these days, I am doing two one-hour sessions each day. I use low pressure for 30m, release, then another 30m at medium pressure in the morning, then repeat in the evening.

This is what has resulted in the steady increase in temp gains. The relatively low pressure seems to eliminate water retention. I've been doing this for about 5 months now and steadily gaining each month.

SOMETIMES, when I first wake up in the morning, I still have about 5.5inches, so a 1/2" temp gain that lasted over 8 hours. But most of the time when I wake up I am back at normal girth.

It has changed over time. I used to do one day on, one day off, 3 10 minute sessions at a time.

I tried doing high pressure sessions of 5 minutes each, but this always resulted in huge water retention.

I started doing lower pressure for 30m for 3 days, then take off 1 day, then 30m for 2 days, then take off one day. That was when I finally started seeing some temp gains.

Finally, these days, I am doing two one-hour sessions each day. I use low pressure for 30m, release, then another 30m at medium pressure in the morning, then repeat in the evening.

This is what has resulted in the steady increase in temp gains. The relatively low pressure seems to eliminate water retention. I've been doing this for about 5 months now and steadily gaining each month.

SOMETIMES, when I first wake up in the morning, I still have about 5.5inches, so a 1/2" temp gain that lasted over 8 hours. But most of the time when I wake up I am back at normal girth.

I think the mistake most people make in PE is that they just form their own routine without seeking guidance. From all you wrote, you never mentioned manual exercises. You shouldn't pump for 30 minutes at a time or even 1 hour. Here is what you need to do. Get yourself to at least 99% erection and go into the bathmate. Pump for 10 minutes and make sure you start with a lower pressure and increase pressure every 3 minutes. Also make sure you do SSJ in between each pumping set.

Do 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ after each pumping set. For your second pumping set of 10 minutes, start at a pressure higher than your first set and also follow same pattern of increasing pressure every 2 to 3 minutes. After your second set, you will be seeing meaningful expansion. Do 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ once again.

For your third set, pump to the highest pressure but make sure you don't hurt yourself. Also increase the pressure every 2 to 3 minutes.

So in total, you will be doing 3 reps of 10 minutes pumping with 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ in between each pumping set. This will surely work for you. Also make sure you read the SRT

I think the mistake most people make in PE is that they just form their own routine without seeking guidance. From all you wrote, you never mentioned manual exercises. You shouldn't pump for 30 minutes at a time or even 1 hour. Here is what you need to do. Get yourself to at least 99% erection and go into the bathmate. Pump for 10 minutes and make sure you start with a lower pressure and increase pressure every 3 minutes. Also make sure you do SSJ in between each pumping set.

Do 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ after each pumping set. For your second pumping set of 10 minutes, start at a pressure higher than your first set and also follow same pattern of increasing pressure every 2 to 3 minutes. After your second set, you will be seeing meaningful expansion. Do 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ once again.

For your third set, pump to the highest pressure but make sure you don't hurt yourself. Also increase the pressure every 2 to 3 minutes.

So in total, you will be doing 3 reps of 10 minutes pumping with 3 reps of 1 minute SSJ in between each pumping set. This will surely work for you. Also make sure you read the SRT

My exact response.

Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of time necessary for a routine like that. I only spend 5 minutes in the shower each day. I work from home, so I am able to wear the pump while I am working so it does not take away from my productivity. I do kegel exercises every day, and I wear an extender for 8-12 hours a day.

Surely the fact that I am seeing a steady increase not only in temp gains, but also in the length of time the temp gains remain, indicates that the routine is not all bad? I did do short sessions and take rest days in the first months, but never saw any temp gains at all during that time. It wasn't until I started wearing for longer and longer periods that some temp gains finally appeared.

Do not mistake this for me saying I think I'm doing everything right, because obviously I want to see some of the long term gains others describe, and I've seen many people describe seeing long term gains from pumping only without exercises, so it is possible right?

I suppose I could probably spend about 10-15 minutes a day on manual exercises, would that be inadequate?

Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of time necessary for a routine like that. I only spend 5 minutes in the shower each day. I work from home, so I am able to wear the pump while I am working so it does not take away from my productivity. I do kegel exercises every day, and I wear an extender for 8-12 hours a day.

Surely the fact that I am seeing a steady increase not only in temp gains, but also in the length of time the temp gains remain, indicates that the routine is not all bad? I did do short sessions and take rest days in the first months, but never saw any temp gains at all during that time. It wasn't until I started wearing for longer and longer periods that some temp gains finally appeared.

Do not mistake this for me saying I think I'm doing everything right, because obviously I want to see some of the long term gains others describe, and I've seen many people describe seeing long term gains from pumping only without exercises, so it is possible right?

I suppose I could probably spend about 10-15 minutes a day on manual exercises, would that be inadequate?

With your extender use and manual work you should fair very well. What is your complete routine?

I pump 30m in the morning which gets me up to about 6inches. I then put on a cock ring, and my extender. I use the extender for the next 8-12 hours, then I do two more 30m pumps, that brings me up to about 7 inches most of the time. I've tried sleeping with the cock ring on many times but just can't do it too uncomfortable.

once you're hitting 6" in the pump, try shooting for 6 1/8" the next session...once you have that number as your 'new normal', push for 6 1/4" (and so on...)

I guess you didn't read the OP. Question is, why am I seeing constantly rising temp gains but I go back to normal size fairly quickly, and how can I seal in those temp gains?

Train according to SRT and you will be fine.

jacknimble;n1814721 said:
I guess you didn't read the OP. Question is, why am I seeing constantly rising temp gains but I go back to normal size fairly quickly, and how can I seal in those temp gains?

Have a good read through SRT and pay attention to the healing portions, this will help you to heal in a extended or elongated state. There is much more to SRT that will help you gain. It is about a 15 minute read, worth every word.

I've recently been pumping for long duration and getting insane girth temp gains. Went from getting like 5 and 1/2 inches of girth (a tad more) to now 6 1/2 inches of mid shaft girth and a whopping 7 inches and some change on the head.

Immediately after my session I will wrap up (Uncle Jim's wrap). By doing this, I have seen some good flaccid gains. Sometimes if I can fit my penis into my X4 Xtender, I will extend while also doing some stretches while it's on. But lately, my girth has been too big to fit the extender. I think the basic X4 has a 5.5'' opening. No way I can fit in there without crazy pain.

Aewave;n1815133 said:
I've recently been pumping for long duration and getting insane girth temp gains. Went from getting like 5 and 1/2 inches of girth (a tad more) to now 6 1/2 inches of mid shaft girth and a whopping 7 inches and some change on the head.

Immediately after my session I will wrap up (Uncle Jim's wrap). By doing this, I have seen some good flaccid gains. Sometimes if I can fit my penis into my X4 Xtender, I will extend while also doing some stretches while it's on. But lately, my girth has been too big to fit the extender. I think the basic X4 has a 5.5'' opening. No way I can fit in there without crazy pain.

Sand down the inner ring until you fit with comfort. You can easily take an inch off with sanding.

Aewave;n1815133 said:

Do you think stretching right after a girth session is productive?

huge-girth;n1815206 said:
Do you think stretching right after a girth session is productive?

In my opinion, yes. You want expansion and stretching encourages this. It's suggest you do some jelqing after your bathmate session. I would suggest you experiment to see if it work for you. PE is extremely based on personal preferences. What works for 10 people may not work for you. I'm a hard gainer so I really have to go a step above most users on this board.

Aewave;n1815269 said:
In my opinion, yes. You want expansion and stretching encourages this. It's suggest you do some jelqing after your bathmate session. I would suggest you experiment to see if it work for you. PE is extremely based on personal preferences. What works for 10 people may not work for you. I'm a hard gainer so I really have to go a step above most users on this board.

Alright bro. Do whatever works best for you.

Aewave;n1815269 said:

I have always advised length before girth as it is difficult to stretch when expanded but if you are strong enough to get a good stretch in then that is just fine. Workout and routines are gaged by the gains you make and I have always loved a trailblazer willing to put his penis to the test. Do you thing and let us know how it is working, this benefits all.

I always seperate lenght and girth. I have the idea that putting my dick in a stretcher after girth will make it slim again. I prefer to do some clamping after 5x5x3 sets and add some shakes, bends and edging in the process, trying not to orgasm, and heal with a cockring on. I'm not focussed on lenght yet, but when I do, I'll try to excersize after orgasm, as DLD said. With that, it would be nearly impossible to get in a good girth set as well, as I already blew off a fair bit of steam and will never get max expansion in girth that day.

Back
Top Bottom