Godsize

Registered
These work really good. Instead of the usual 30 seconds, I hold it for a full minute. Feel the burn.

Easy on the hands too, I like em too. I alsoo Uli and do the compressed stretch dry jelq that way.

have you noticed lots of gains or do you predict that you will have gains from feeling the burn?

no pain, no gain !

Well, the burning sensation lets me know that something is happening in there.... like the tissues are stretching beyond their max.

I think these may be more effective than doing DLD bends while clamped. I've tried both, and still do DLD bends, but I think Horses get me the real pump. I did 7 sets of ten minutes last night and I think that's my limit. Anything more would just be damage I think. First I'll do a DLD bend (one up and one going down), then a full minute horse squeeze, then repeat.

Man, holding a Horse squeeze for a full minute while clamped is some toe-tappin' sensation, let me tell ya!!! But my shaft really blows up from it. Don't forget to hot wrap!

I'm gonna keep doing it this way... maybe every other day since it's so intense. My dick looks like it's been in a blender afterwards! Ha ha.

I need to get back to my cable clamp work, as well as go out and buy some golf weights etc.. Damn I need to make a list. I have a question. When you're doing your Horse's do you squeeze the head or the shaft?

-ItsElectric

I position my hand so that I can squeeze both the head and the shaft. I squeeze the head first and force blood into the shaft and then squeeze the part of my shaft that is closest to the head...it really blows up the middle and base of my dick.

You say 7 sets of 10 minutes, but how many reps do you do in that time? I would like to know what a benificial number of reps would be for these types of exercises.

As for how many reps of squeezes I do per ten minutes... I'm pretty shiftless. Like, just being IN the clamp is an excercise in itself, the extra squeezing (horses, DLD bends) are just extras.

I do maybe four or five "reps" of each during that ten minutes. I go by feel, ya know? Sometimes it's less, sometimes more, but I always go for a bigger shaft size by the end of my workout. It's gotta be pumped, ya know?

Godsize is right that with clamped exercises you have to rely on how it "feels." There is no ideal number that's going to allow us all to gain...you have to listen to your body and work it hard enough to promote enlargment while avoiding overworking and possible injury. ...No one said this enlargment shit was easy.

Originally posted by oopapercutoo
...No one said this enlargment shit was easy.

AMEN to that!

..With the reps Q, I just wanted to get a good idea of what a sufficient amount of these exercises would be. I always go by how I feel during the workout to determine when I've had enough, but I like to make a routine where I do at least X reps before I've had enough for that workout.

I wanna say again that these clamped Horses are really working great. Did a session last night and damn this shit works. Even today my flaccid is hanging nice and fat. Depending on how I feel later, I might do another session tonight. I usually try to stick with an every other day schedule for working girth, but seeing how much fatter my dick looks today makes me horny, so I might work out again tonight. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom