Starting 7.75BPEL
Goal in 3 months 8.75BPEL
Start Date : 05/09/16

Stats :
Bpfsl 8.25"
Bpel 7.75"
Nbpel 7.5

Last edited:
What's the most intense routine you've had through your whole time doing PE?

I've done basic stretches , but recently started doing bundles & __________ stretch trying to hold for as long as possible..... Gonna try the squat behind the cheek stretches for 5 minutes in each 20/25 minute sessions , 2 sessions a day..... Jo

Last edited:
jj93;703709 said:
I've done basic stretches , but recently started doing bundles & __________ stretch trying to hold for as long as possible..... Gonna try the squat behind the cheek stretches for 5 minutes in each 20/25 minute sessions , 2 sessions a day..... Jo

Alright when I started doing __________ and bundles, I started doing the __________ stretch for 5 minutes before doing any other exercise just to really get the stretch. I then bumped it to 10 minutes after like a month. I'd say keep doing __________ and bundles but also include erect stretching in there. BTC will definitely help you as well. Something you may want to consider is the force of gravity. So if you're doing stretching to the left and right you might want to have gravity help you with force so you can lay on your side and stretch in the direction of gravity to get a better stretch. Just an idea. Continue your current routine for 2-3 months, see if you've gained. Make sure to always measure BPEL and BPFSL. I highly highly highly encourage you to measure BPFSL because if you've gained lets say 0.5" in BPFSL it's an indicator that you have potential gains.

For example when I was doing PE I had a BPEL of 6.5" at some time and 6.5" BPFSL but then after a while of doing my routine I went up to 7" BPFSL but my BPEL remained at 6.5". So what I did as many recommend here to close the gap and make my 6.5" BPEL into 7" BPEL was to do erect stretching and then i eventually matched my BPEL to my BPFSL to 7" by doing erect stretching or inner penis stretching. It's a critical part of PE to keep in mind when wanting to see progress.

I will definitely take all your advice onboard, thanks bro.....

kyomoto;703708 said:
What's the most intense routine you've had through your whole time doing PE?

im a bit too tired of warming up LOL i just grab my LM and start my strething routine i havent felt any pain...learning to increase intensity is key i think..

that would allow you to feel how hard to go....

LONGERDICK7+;703729 said:
im a bit too tired of warming up LOL i just grab my LM and start my strething routine i havent felt any pain...learning to increase intensity is key i think..

that would allow you to feel how hard to go....

That's what happen to me. I stopped warming up and I still don't. If anything I just shower before I start doing PE if i feel like it.

I've done PE-training both with and without warming up for a 3-month period at a time to see what the difference is. I found for myself, when warming up properly, which only takes 5-10 minutes. I get a better stretch and a better result(gain) in a shorter amount of time. IMO, warming-up is crucial to any physical endeavor whether its PE, sports, singing, dancing, and so...
...it's loosens the issues to have more give and less resistance to when excessive stress/pressure applied. In turn, a more consistent and better performance each time you PE-train.

true that warming up is key allows me to stretch the penis in a more powerful way and not being worried about getting hurt...the last two three days i have jut grabbed the LM and startted stretching but i have to be really cautious...

learning to start slow and increase the intensity...:cool: I do have fun stretching whit no warming up but i really check the strenght i apply while stretching.

Threak-X;703752 said:
I've done PE-training both with and without warming up for a 3-month period at a time to see what the difference is. I found for myself, when warming up properly, which only takes 5-10 minutes. I get a better stretch and a better result(gain) in a shorter amount of time. IMO, warming-up is crucial to any physical endeavor whether its PE, sports, singing, dancing, and so...
...it's loosens the issues to have more give and less resistance to when excessive stress/pressure applied. In turn, a more consistent and better performance each time you PE-train.

Oh it's definitely beneficial, I'm just lazy as fuck. I need to start warming up again :/

kyomoto;703759 said:
Oh it's definitely beneficial, I'm just lazy as fuck. I need to start warming up again :/

Yeah, most people neglect warming up after awhile because they want to immediately start training...
...even when I do my exercises (weight-training), I do warm-up sets; I end up lifting more (poundage) when I properly do it.

Threak-X;703761 said:
Yeah, most people neglect warming up after awhile because they want to immediately start training...
...even when I do my exercises (weight-training), I do warm-up sets; I end up lifting more (poundage) when I properly do it.

Yeah Ima try to warm up as much as possible even if i dont warm down. And some exciting news for me :) I measured just now and my BPFSL is 7.875" that means i just need to close the gap :D I'm so close to 8" BPFSL i want to close the gap right now so my BPEL reaches 8". I try erect stretching but it's not closing the gap anymore, should i just increase the time or what else should i do?

First day on my new journey to 8.75" in 3 months done. 2x15 minute intense manual stretching sessions , bundles , mandigo an basic stretches also. Gonna add some squat behind the cheek stretches tomorrow... Will update every week guys.

kyomoto;703770 said:
Yeah Ima try to warm up as much as possible even if i dont warm down. And some exciting news for me :) I measured just now and my BPFSL is 7.875" that means i just need to close the gap :D I'm so close to 8" BPFSL i want to close the gap right now so my BPEL reaches 8". I try erect stretching but it's not closing the gap anymore, should i just increase the time or what else should i do?
I don't think it's necessary to "warm-down", just keep it elongated for the recovery process using whatever method of your choice. The Gap will close in time, try not to get overzealous and fixated on it. At this stage it's more about the focus on the process and not the goal.

Threak-X;703752 said:

Agree with warming up... In your experience what is a proper warm up?

I warm-up in the shower w/bundles, (while stretching in all directions) and then my BM routine...all done under hot water in the shower.

Threak-X;703773 said:
I don't think it's necessary to "warm-down", just keep it elongated for the recovery process using whatever method of your choice. The Gap will close in time, try not to get overzealous and fixated on it. At this stage it's more about the focus on the process and not the goal.

Of course I'm focused on the process. I give it my all every time i train. It's all I'm thinking about but feeling excited isn't bad because it motivates me more, pushes me further to make each stretch more intense.

jj93;703718 said:
I will definitely take all your advice onboard, thanks bro.....

To make that kind of a gain I highly recommend you look at the SRT Routine. This routine will maximize every part of the PE process bringing gains very quickly.

doublelongdaddy;703831 said:
To make that kind of a gain I highly recommend you look at the SRT Routine. This routine will maximize every part of the PE process bringing gains very quickly.
thanks dld I will take your advice an have a look an study SRT thank you as always DLD 👊

Back
Top Bottom