Just an update I've been sticking to 30/40 mins intense stretching daily , A & V, bundles, mandigo stretch , 2x 15/20 minute sessions. I have had 2 days rest since I started my new routine an happy to say am 8"BPEL maybe slightly over 👌 gonna stick to my routine see if I can gain an inch in 3 months..... Will update when I can guys 👊

jj93;705390 said:
Just an update I've been sticking to 30/40 mins intense stretching daily , A & V, bundles, mandigo stretch , 2x 15/20 minute sessions. I have had 2 days rest since I started my new routine an happy to say am 8"BPEL maybe slightly over 👌 gonna stick to my routine see if I can gain an inch in 3 months..... Will update when I can guys 👊

awesome possum congrats

Congratulations! Excellent Work!
6a00d8341c4fe353ef011571d956e6970b-800wi

Thanks DLD 👊,
Currently doing 30/40 minutes intense stretching sessions , A&V , bundles , mandigo, BTC, am also adding erect stretching here an there. Nearly 3 weeks in now , to be honest am excited for the journey ahead.....
Thanks to all of the guys on MOS for the advice and knowledge, wouldn't of been possible without this place.
Gonna stick with this routine, although I will be adding more time every week or so.
Will update my stats soon guys!

Last edited:
Big Schwanz Acht;706391 said:
effin' inspiring work!

Thanks bro, the more I see length I feel I need to add girth , am 5"eg at the top of the penis , 5.5" mid way , and right at the base 5.75" I would like to add 0.5" for now and ultimately 1", I really wanna set out a girth routine, I feel am wasting time not doing girth on a daily basis...... I've done jelqs, ssj, an the bathmate abit but never was something consistent was wanting length mainly.. Need to add one very soon, a basic one for now.

Last edited:
jj93;706396 said:
Thanks bro, the more I see length I feel I need to add girth , am 5"eg at the top of the penis , 5.5" mid way , and right at the base 5.75" I would like to add 0.5" for now and ultimately 1", I really wanna set out a girth routine, I feel am wasting time not doing girth on a daily basis...... I've done jelqs, ssj, an the bathmate abit but never was something consistent was wanting length mainly.. Need to add one very soon, a basic one for now.

Mod your BM w/the VV and you'll be amazed

Big Schwanz Acht;706399 said:
Mod your BM w/the VV and you'll be amazed

With the vv? Sorry still learning alot I will admit 😐
I've done the bath mate , then ssjs an hand clamping an seen expansion but need to be consistent, also am maxing out the bath mate x30 am above the measurement sticker not far off the valve tbh, need to get the x40 when I have the funds.

jj93;706400 said:
With the vv? Sorry still learning alot I will admit 😐
I've done the bath mate , then ssjs an hand clamping an seen expansion but need to be consistent, also am maxing out the bath mate x30 am above the measurement sticker not far off the valve tbh, need to get the x40 when I have the funds.

vacuvin heres the link:http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/bathmate-hercules-goliath-hydromax-x30-x40-and-hydromax-xtreme-hydropump-forum/63573-simple-mod-to-increase-vacuum-pressure.html

3 weeks tomorrow, still sticking with the same routine 30/40 minute stretching session a day , such as a&v, __________, bundles , btc, and adding some erect stretching here an there , hoping for some gains soon 👌 still gonna push for my goal BPEL 8.75" by 3 months...

Quick update, been busy guys so ain't had a chance. Been keeping up with my length routine but recently had acouple of days rest an its done the world of good as I think I've made more gains... Will double check tomoz an update... Still working hard for my short term goal. Peace out guys ✌

jj93;708740 said:
Quick update, been busy guys so ain't had a chance. Been keeping up with my length routine but recently had acouple of days rest an its done the world of good as I think I've made more gains... Will double check tomoz an update... Still working hard for my short term goal. Peace out guys ✌

Rest days aren't necessarily a bad thing

jj93;708740 said:

Awesome can't wait for confirmation

jj93;708740 said:

Peace my Brother and I look forward to the Good News!

Been stretching for 3 days now. I use the noose, I like it but I get sore from it. What's the most comfortable way to use SG...

SickWilly;709408 said:
Been stretching for 3 days now. I use the noose, I like it but I get sore from it. What's the most comfortable way to use SG...

There are only 2 ways that are comfortable in my opinion:

1. The VLC, this makes the SizeGenetics extremely comfortable and very fast on and off with no wrapping.
2. The Velcro Strap, this works for some men and brings comfort so give that a try

I've done basic stretches , but recently started doing bundles & __________ stretch trying to hold for as long as possible..... Gonna try the squat behind the cheek stretches for 5 minutes in each 20/25 minute sessions , 2 sessions a day..... Jo

Flee from short term goals when it comes to PE. They are a recipe for depression. The shortest amount of time you can train is 6 months. Anything less, you might become demotivated.

Back
Top Bottom