2nd day , 2x20 minute intense stretching sessions.... Included BTC this time along with bundles, mandigo stretch & A&V stretches , behind the cheek stretches are very intense an think they will work wonders in helping towards my gains... Will keep everyone up to date👌

Last edited:
jj93;703838 said:
2nd day , 2x20 minute intense stretching sessions.... Included BTC this time along with bundles, mandigo stretch & A&V stretches , behind the cheek stretches are very intense an think they will work wonders in helping towards my gains... Will keep everyone up to date👌

Great to hear!

Yesterday was my 3rd day I did 2X15 minute intense stretching sessions, such as a&v , BTC, & mandigo and bundle stretches am gonna go for 2X20/25 minute sessions today 👌, am using baby powder so I can get a real good stretch & focusing mostly on the tunica with alot of upward stretching.... I think I might add jelqing while flaccid for length an take kyomotos advice.

jj93;704101 said:
Yesterday was my 3rd day I did 2X15 minute intense stretching sessions, such as a&v , BTC, & mandigo and bundle stretches am gonna go for 2X20/25 minute sessions today 👌, am using baby powder so I can get a real good stretch & focusing mostly on the tunica with alot of upward stretching.... I think I might add jelqing while flaccid for length an take kyomotos advice.

Great. Make sure to use a safe oil on the penis or lube for jelqing. You can also jelq in the shower with the water so theres no traction. flaccid jelqing was what actually helped me gain my first quarter inch so it'll be a good supplement for length.

kyomoto;704128 said:
Great. Make sure to use a safe oil on the penis or lube for jelqing. You can also jelq in the shower with the water so theres no traction. flaccid jelqing was what actually helped me gain my first quarter inch so it'll be a good supplement for length.

Thanks bro as always 👊 am thinking 300/600 each session or maybe I should just do it for a time limit instead like 10/20minutes.... 100% flaccid while jelqing for length ?

Last edited:
jj93;704136 said:
Thanks bro as always 👊 am thinking 300/600 each session or maybe I should just do it for a time limit instead like 10/20minutes.... 100% flaccid while jelqing for length ?

I personally wouldn't count reps. It's just super boring, well at least to me. What I did was just put a playlist of songs that I knew added up to 15 minutes and just jelqed at a good pace.

kyomoto;704145 said:
I personally wouldn't count reps. It's just super boring, well at least to me. What I did was just put a playlist of songs that I knew added up to 15 minutes and just jelqed at a good pace.

Exactly the same for me when I used to jelq when I first started I got bored counting so I think I will definitely do that with a playlist.

jj93;704157 said:
Exactly the same for me when I used to jelq when I first started I got bored counting so I think I will definitely do that with a playlist.

Yeah or you can watch videos that surpass 20 minutes or some shit. Just gotta find a way to do things that don't bore you. I watch videos when I do my sessions.

Here's what I do. After I shower and my penis is warmed up I head to my room and I have a tab on youtube. Usually I already have 2-3 videos (depending how long they are to fulfill my session) on reserve to watch while I do PE. They're not the same video, they're constant new videos from who I subscribe to(Usually a funny entertaining gaming channel or something). Each video I watch is like 20mins- 1 hour long. Since I do my stretches 10 minutes each now in each direction I'll just hold with as much force as possible to the left for 10 minutes while watching the video in fullscreen and to keep track of the video I just hover my mouse over the pause or play button but leave it there so I can see the time pass so that I know when to move onto the next exercise.

If I do my session in the shower I'll put a playlist of music to listen to while i shower and do PE. The key is not being bored. After 6 months of beginner gains and PE you get bored so thats what I do nowadays.

kyomoto;704199 said:
No problem. Best of luck on gains and future.

Good luck to yourself as well bro & keep me updated on your success

jj93;704202 said:
Good luck to yourself as well bro & keep me updated on your success

Thanks. So far I got a 0.2" BPFSL gain, so I'm excited. I have a thread of my progress.

Since when did u gain this bro an I will have to keep up with your thread definitely....

jj93;704208 said:
Since when did u gain this bro an I will have to keep up with your thread definitely....

I gained it just recently. I haven't gained in soo long. After month 11 of my progress, this month would be month 20 to put things in perspective. I haven't gained in around 9 months or so ever since I hit 2". I just now need to close the gap of BPEL to my BPFSL. And this recent gain took me I would say realistcally 0.2" in BPFSL about 5 months. Because 4 months before that I had took a break for experimentation.

jj93;703835 said:
thanks dld I will take your advice an have a look an study SRT thank you as always DLD 👊

SRT can be confusing so if you have any questions please just ask!

doublelongdaddy;704257 said:

It's just long as fuck but worth the read. I had to read it for like 2-3 days few months ago

doublelongdaddy;704257 said:

It's so much great information :)!
I had to read it several times and still do it from time to time in order to learn something new and I enjoy it

Munto;704923 said:
It's so much great information :)!
I had to read it several times and still do it from time to time in order to learn something new and I enjoy it

You actually re read it? :( I can't stand reading so much of the same stuff. I'm more of an audio listener which is why I enjoy watching DLD's youtube videos

Back
Top Bottom