1/8 away

|
"1/8 away"
I'm just an 8th away from my length goal so I might just call it a day after I reach it. I hit a brick wall with gains and I don't want to struggle and fight just to get .25 over my goal. Unless this plateau is broken fairly soon, I'll just Penis Enlargement my way to my goal and call it a Penis Enlargement career.

|
"1/8 away"
Have fun with the new you!

ItsElectric

|
"1/8 away"
Awesome!! what size would that be?

-ItsElectric

|
"1/8 away"
Nice...
Have you checked my Infrared Penis Enlargement thread? I'm a hard gainer and I'd like to corroborate with others who might try. Bobbdobbs has established that a regular table lamp will work well, it's not necessary to get an IR lamp. I've come up with a formula for the height of the lamp (at any bulb wattage and time) to replicate almost exactly the same conditions used in th e NASA study. So after some background research with Bobbdobbs we have ported the NASA experiment onto Penis Enlargement grounds, and think it's safe and likely to produce gains. Good luck...
Here's the thread ->
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1366&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

|
"1/8 away"
I would like to see how others come along with this. The septum has become my limiting factor and that it pretty much a Penis Enlargement death sentence.

S

stillwantmore

|
"1/8 away"
Youre frenulum you mean? Far as I know...your septum in on your face. Yea, so what size will you be when youre "done"?

|
"1/8 away"
No dude, the septum! Its the part that holds the two CC's together. You right though, there is a septum in your nose. Oh, I'll be 10.

Joke yall I aint that big. Just playing with still.

Last edited:

Gardenier90

|
"1/8 away"
What is your goal?

|
"1/8 away"
My goal is 8. When I was ganing quick, I thought 9 or more but I'm stalled out and just might take an extended break and come back.

|
"1/8 away"
What do you mean with this: "No dude, the septum! Its the part that holds the two CC's together".

Nothing I´ve heard of. Actually, I haven't heard anything about limited length gains... I´m not that advanced when it comes to penis anatomy, maybe someone else can answer this for me?

If so, thanks a lot ! :)

Members online

Top Bottom